IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Myfab11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on myfab11.com by refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Myfab11.com
AFGHANISTAN TEAM RESULT:
SQUAD: Rashid Khan (c), Asghar Afghan, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Javed Ahmadi, Afsar Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Ibrahim Zadran, Yamin Ahmadzai, Naveen-ul-Haq, Ikram Alikhil, Mujeeb ur Rahman
- Afghanistan performed poorly in the last match however they are good team so they are expected to bounce back in this match.
- H Zazai and J Ahmadi are expected to open the inning while Rahmat Shah is expected to bat at 1 down. H Zazai is a very good hitter of the ball but is a hit or miss type player. J Ahmadi and Rahmat Shah are technically strong batsmen. Rahmat is their best batsman while J Ahmadi was in very good form in the domestic circuit. Rahmat scored 61 runs in the last match.
- Ikram Ali Khil is expected to bat next. He is a also a technically strong batsman. He scored a magnificent half century in the last match.
- Najibullah and Asghar Afghan are expected to bat at 3 and 4 down. Both are good batsmen. A Afghan is a very talented batsman and is looking in good form since world cup while Najibullah Zadran is very good hitter of the ball, he played many attacking innings in different t20 leagues.
- M Nabi and G Naib will bat next. Both are very good hitters of the ball. Nabi is very good batsman can get promoted anytime for late hitting. G Naib is an average batsman.
- Rashid Khan is also good hitter of the ball. He has played many quick cameos for the team.
- Their world best spin attack Rashid Khan, Mujeeb and M Nabi will lead the spin attack and most of the hopes of Afghanistan will depend on them.
- Both Mujeeb and Rashid will be real threat for the opposition as they are wicket-taking bowlers and generally batsmen fail to read them. Nabi is also a good bowler. Mujeeb took 2 wickets in the last match while rest 2 failed to bowl well in the last match.
- Naveen Ul Haq and G Naib are expected to lead the pace attack of the team. Naveen was in good form in the domestic t20 league.
PROBABLE 11 OF AFGHANISTAN:
Hazratullah Zazai, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Najibullah Zadran, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan (capt), Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Zadran
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF AFGHANISTAN:
- Javed Ahmadi,
- Rahmat Shah,
- Asghar Afghan,
- Mohammad Nabi,
- Najibullah Zadran,
- Gulbadin Naib,
- Rashid Khan (capt),
- Mujeeb Zadran
WEST INDIES TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Kieron Pollard (c), Shai Hope, Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Sunil Ambris, Nicholas Pooran, Brandon King, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh Jr., Khary Pierre, Sheldon Cottrell, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Alzarri Joseph
- West Indies has declared a revamped squad. They won their last match in a dominating manner.
- A Joseph can make way for Keemo Pal.
- Shai Hope and E Lewis will open the inning. Shai Hope is a technically strong and is best batsman while E Lewis is a hit or miss type player. Generally, Ewin Lewis struggles against good spinners. Shai Hope scored 77 in the last match.
- S Hetmyer and R Chase will come next. S Hetmyer is a very good hitter of the ball but his form is not that much good at this time. R Chase is technically strong batsmen and has the ability to play well on this type of wickets. R Chase played match winning knock of 94 in the last match.
- N Pooran, K Pollard and Jason Holder will follow next. All are good hitter of ball. K Pollard is in terrific form with bat while N Pooran is also in good form.
- H Walsh can bat also.
- H Walsh and R Chase will lead the spin attack of the. H Walsh is a leg spinner and is a wicket-taking bowler while Chase bowled superbly in the last match. Walsh was even the highest wicket-taker of CPL also. Chase took 2 wickets while Walsh took 1 wicket in the last match.
- S Cottrell, R Shepherd, A Joseph/Keemo Pal and Jason Holder will lead the pace attack of the team. S Cottrell and Jason Holder are known for their line-length and are wicket-taking bowler of this format. Holder and Shepherd took 2 wickets while S Cottrell took 1 wicket in last match.
PROBABLE11 OF WEST INDIES:
Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard (capt), Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh Jr, Romario Shepherd, Sheldon Cottrell, A Joseph
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WEST INDIES:
- Shai Hope (wk),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Roston Chase
- Nicholas Pooran,
- R Shepherd
- Jason Holder,
- Sheldon Cottrell,
- Hayden Walsh Jr
Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
Pitch is expected to be slow and low. Bowlers are expected to get more support here.
- In wicketkeeper, both Shai Hope and N Pooran are good options however as per wicket Shai Hope will be a better option.
- Try to take technically strong batsmen and all the important bowlers and allrounders on this wicket.
- Ewin Lewis has a very bad record against spinners.
- Although Afghanistan played badly in the last match but they are a good team of slow wickets so make team by assuming a close match between both the teams.
Choices Of Captain:
- M Nabi
- Rashid Khan
- Rahmat Shah
- R Chase
- Shai Hope
- J Holder
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only.Click here to join our telegram channel.
- S Hope
- K Pollard/S Hetmyer
- A Afghan
- J Ahmadi
- J Holder(vc)
- Rashid Khan
- M Nabi(c)
- R Chase
- S Cottrell
- Naveen Ul Haq
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
You can follow us on the following platform by clicking on the given links: