For lineup and for final team join our telegram channel : https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer
NOTE – DON’T JUST COPY PASTE THE TEAM . USE THE GIVEN INFO AND MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM .
ARS vs CRY(team will be updated on telegram after the playing 11 announced )
Venue –ETIHAD STADIUM , LONDON (ENGLAND)
- Arsenal have won their last 10 home matches (Premier League).
- Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 home matches (Premier League).
- Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in 10 of their last 12 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Arsenal have won 5 of their last 6 home matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Manchester City are the only team to have beaten Arsenal at the Emirates in the Premier League this season – and that was on the opening day.
- Sokratis serves the second match of a suspension for accumulating ten yellow cards, with Shkodran Mustafi returning to the side.
- Aaron Ramsey was forced off in Naples with a thigh injury and joins the likes of Bellerin, Holding and Welbeck in the treatment room, with Denis Suarez also a severe doubt.
- Mesut Ozil may come in for the Welshman, while Unai Emery will be weighing up whether to stick with a 3-4-1-2 formation or revert to a back four.
- ******Arsenal’s home record is a large reason for their current position in the Premier League table, just a point behind Tottenham going into the weekend. Crystal Palace can be tricky opponents but, at the Emirates, the Gunners should continue their current home winning streak and go through.
# – IMPORTANT ( best rating and accurate passes)
B LENO –6r
Maitland –6r –1g –1a
# S mustafi –7r –2g
L koscielny –6r –3g
# N monreal –7r –1g –3a
# L torreria –6r –2g –2a
# G xhaka –7r –4g –1a
# H mkhitaryan –7r –6g –4a
# M ozil –7r –4g –2a
# A iwobi –6r –3g –4a
# A lacazette –7r –13g –7a
——–Other players may start ——-.
Aubameyang –7r –18 g –5 a
Out – H bellerin , R holding , A ramsey , Sokratis , Welbeck
Doubtful –D suarez
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *****
Lacazette , mkhitaryan , iwobi , ozil ,g xhaka
FORM — LWLWL
- Injuries to James Tomkins and Mamadou Sakho meant Scott Dann and Martin Kelly partnered each other at the back against Manchester City.
- Compatriots Michy Batshuayi and Christian Benteke compete for the spot up front, with the former hoping for a recall having been left out against Manchester City.
- Scott Dann and Martin Kelly will hold the fort for the Eagles, with Cheikhou Kouyate exedpect to come in for Jeffrey Schlupp, who is also out for the season.
Probable line-up —-
V Guaita –6r
W bissaka –7r –2g
M kelly –6r
S dann –6r
# P anhalt –6r –2g –2a
J mcarthur –6r –2g –5a
# L milivojevic –7r –12g –1a
C kouyate –6r –2g
# A townsend –6r –4g –3a
# W zaha –6r –8g –3a
M batshuayi –6r –2g
—–other player who may start ——
Out – M sakho , J tomkins , S schlupp
Doubtful – none
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *********
Zaha ,milivojevic , townsend , m batshuayi
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
TEAM WILL BE UPLAODED ON OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL AFTER LINEUP —- https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer .