IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
AUSTRALIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(w), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Kane Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jason Behrendorff
- Australia won their last match due to magnificent bowling by their pace leaders M Starc and P Cummins.
- N Coulter Nile place is risky and it may happen that they can replace him by J Behrendorff or K Richardson.
- D Warner and A Finch are expected to open the inning while U Khwaja will bat at 1 down.All are very good batsman and are in terrific form.Warner was highest scorer of this IPL and scored 43 and 89 in 2 of last 3 innings while Usman Khwaja and A Finch has played many good knocks in last series against Pakistan. Khwaja failed in first 2 matches while A Finch scored 66 in first match.
- U Khwaja is struggling against short ball from last few matches . Indian team will surely try some bumpers against him.
- Ever reliable Steve Smith will bat next. He is the best batsman of team and is one of the best in world. He is technically strong batsman and is looking at his best again , he scored 4 half centuries and 1 century in last 5 innings before previous match.He scored 116 runs in 3rd last and scored 73 in last match.
- G Maxwell will bat next. He is very talented and attacking batsman.He is in form of his life at this moment. He is scoring in almost every game. He can be promoted any time for big hitting.
- M Stoinis and A Carey will do late hitting duty.M Stoinis is in very good form in international cricket at this time,he has played many cameos for team.
- P Cummins and N Coulter Nile(risky) can bat also. Both have proved it many times in International arena.Coulter Nile scored match winning 92 in last match.
- Adam Zampa will lead the spin attack of the team while G Maxwell will assist him . In this Zampa is a wicket taking bowler while G Maxwell also bowl well.A Zampa took 3 wickets in 2nd last match.
- P Cummins,M Starc and N Coulter Nile/J Behrendorff are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while M Stoinis will assist them.All the 3 lead pace bowlers have good pace and bounce.
- P Cummins is in tremendous form while M Starc and N Coulter Nile are also very good bowler.P Cummins took 32 wickets in last 111 matches(including warm up matches).Cummins took 5 wickets in last 2 matches while M Strc took 5 wicket haul in last match.
INDIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
- Indian team is very good team and is a strong contender of title..
- They outplayed South Africa in last match due to their bowlers and marathon inning of Rohit Sharma.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning for India, performance of these 2 will matter the most for India. S Dhawan has good track record in England, specially he loves to perform in big tournament.
- Rohit Sharma will also hold the key at the top for India. Initially he will take his own time to settle ,after that he will strike the ball. He loves to bat on batting pitches and England pitches are very supportive to batsman.Rohit scored well measured 122 in last match
- V Kohli will bat at number 3, there is no need to describe his capabilities in ODIs.He the best batsman of this time and will score all the time. He will be crucial factor for team India in this world cup.
- Talented KL Rahul will bat next.He is very technically strong batsman and was in good form in IPL. However he failed to show his talent in ODIs.He scored century in last warmup match.
- MS Dhoni will bat next he will be crucial in middle order for India, his experience and cricketing brain will definitely help India in difficult situations. He was in good form during the IPL matches.He made an attacking century in 2nd last match.
- Hardik Pandya will bat next, He will hold the key for India in last 10 overs in batting department.He was at his attacking best in IPL ,team will hope similar innings from him in this world cup also..
- Kedar Jadhav will bat next. He is an attacking batsman and can bowl some overs also.
- J Bumrah and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack while H Pandya will assist them.Bumrah is bowling at different level and in bowling department he is just like Kohli for Indian team or even better than him. Bhuvneshwar is also good bowlers.
- Both Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar took 2 wickets each in last match.Bhuvneshawar is kown for his swing and tigh line and length while Bumrah has every thing in his kity.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will lead the spin attack. Both Kuldeep and Chahal are very good bowler and are wicket taking bowler. Chahal is leg spinner while Kuldeep is chinaman bowler, both willl play crucial role as Australia’s batsmans are not good player of spin.
- Kuldeep Yadav was low in confidence in IPL matches whereas Chahal had performed well for his team in the the IPL.Chahal took 4 wickets in last match.
Kenningtan Oval ,London
Pitch is expected to be neutral. Initially pace bowlers gets support from it, after that batsman and spinners also gets good support.
In last match spinners got good support here.
Total Match Played: 67
Batting First Won: 28
Batting Second Won: 39
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 252
Highest Score: New Zealand 398/5
Lowest Score: England 103/10
D Warner,A Finch,U Khwaja,S Smith,G Maxwell,M Stoinis,A Carey,P Cummins,N Coulter Nile(high)/J Behrendorff,M Starc,A Zampa,
PROBABLE 11 OF INDIA:
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav,Y Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah,
TOP FANTASY PICKS :
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper MS Dhoni will be best option.You can try A Carey in grand leagues.
- Virat Kohli ( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,rated as one of the best batsman of world)
- S Smith( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,rated as one of the best batsman of world)
- Shikhar Dhawan(very attacking batsman+ looking in terrific form. has good record on English pitches)
- A Finch(talented and attacking batsman)
- Rohit Sharam(one of the best batsman of batting pitches, has the capability to play big inning on flat tracks and England pitches are generally flat + current form is not good)
- U Khwaja(very talented and technically strong batsman but his recent form in ODIs is not very good)
- Lokesh Rahul ( very talented and attacking batsman)
- G Maxwell(attacking batsman+ is in very good form + part time spinner)
- Hardik Pandya(attacking batsman, good bowler+ was in terrific form in IPL)
- M Stoinis ( decent batsman batsman +good bowler )
Only Grand League:
- Kedar Jadhav(very attacking batsman,played many cameos till now+ and is a part time bowler)
- P Cummins(one of the best fast bowler of world, Bowls in death)
- J Bumrah(one of the best fast bowler of world, Bowls in death)
- M Starc( very good bowler known for his pace and bounce+ took 5 wicket haul in last match)
- Kuldeep and Chahal (very good spinners and wicket taking bowler)
- B huvaneshwar Kumar( very good fast bowler, known for his swing and variations)
- A Zampa( good leg spinner)
Only Grand League :
- N Coulter Nile(risky, attacking batsman+ good pace bowler)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA :
- S Dhawan( attacking batsman+ loves to bat in english conditions)
- R Sharma(one of the best batsman of batting pitches, has the capability to play big inning on flat tracks and England pitches are generally flat + current form is not good)
- V Kohli(best batsman of this team+ is in terrific form+technically strong batsman+ consistent performer)
- MS Dhoni(experienced player+ best finisher of the world+ knows how to handle the game in difficult situation)
- H Pandya( hard hitting batsman+ currently in good form with the bat)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar( good bowler,known for his swing + bowl initail over and has the capability to bowl in death overs as well + recent form is poor)
- Bumrah( world best bowler at the moment + has lot of variation in his stock+ genearally bowls in death overs and middle overs)
- Kuldeep Yadav( Good wrist spinner+not in good form)
- Y Chahal( good wrist spinner + he is in good form)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF AUSTRALIA :
- D Warner,(3,89*,43,12,2)
- A Finch,(6,66,11,14,42)
- U Khwaja(13,15,89,31,5)
- S Smith,(73,18,76,91*,89*)
- G Maxwell(0,4,36,18,70)
- P Cummins,(41/2,14/1,14/2,17/0,39/0,)
- A Zampa(58/1,60/3,39/2,42/1,)
- M Starc,(46/5,31/1,38/2,34/2,35/1)
Choices Of Captain:
- D Warner,
- A Finch,
- S Smith,
- P Cummins
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- S Dhawan
- J Bumrah
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Our team will be updated later.
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: