For lineup and for final team join our telegram channel : https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer
NOTE – DON’T JUST COPY PASTE THE TEAM . USE THE GIVEN INFO AND MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM .
BHA vs MCI (team will be updated on telegram after the playing 11 announced )
Venue –AMEX STADIUM , FALMER (ENGLAND)
- A win will guarantee Manchester City their fourth Premier League title, and sixth overall in the English top-flight. They would be the first team to retain the crown since Manchester United in 2008-09.
- Brighton have lost just one of their last five home games against Manchester City in all competitions (W1 D3), though it was in this exact fixture last season (0-2).
- Manchester City haven’t lost on the final day of a Premier League season since 2012-13, when Chris Hughton’s Norwich won 3-2 at the Etihad.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have failed to win their last 8 matches (Premier League).
*****BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION*****
FORM – LDLDD ->
HOME – ->
- ##### Their aim to end the season on a strong note, Brighton are expected to field their strongest possible side against Manchester City.
- With 12 goals to his name, including one in last week’s draw against Arsenal, leading goalscorer and veteran striker Glenn Murray should lead the line for Brighton against Manchester City.
- Jose Izquierdo will miss the final day welcome of Manchester City with a knee problem.
# -important players(best scoring frequency and accurate passes)
M ryan –6r
B saltor –6r –1a
# S duffy –7r –5g –1a
# L dunk –6r –2g –1a
Bernardo –7r –1a
# Knockart –6r –2g –6a
# P grob – 7r –3g –2a
# D stephans –6r –1g –1a
Y bissouma –6r
# S march –6r –1g –5a
# G murray –6r –12g –1a
——–Other players may start ——-.
Out – José Izquierdo
Doubtful – D propper
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *****
Murray , march , grob , duffy
- Fernandinho will be assessed ahead of the trip to Brighton with the Brazilian still struggling with a knee issue.
- lkay Gundogan will once again the don the role of the deepest of Manchester City’s midfield trifecta, with the two Silvas – Bernardo and David providing the creative presence and forward thrust from the centre of the park.
- Bruyne is back in training (unoffical source) .
Probable line-up —-
K walker –7r –1g –1a
V kompany –6r –1g
A laporte –7r –2g –3a
O zinchenko –7r –3g
P foden –6r –1g / sane –7r –10g –10a
I gundogan –7r –5g –3a
D silva –7r –6g
B silva –r7 –7g –7a
R sterling –r7 –17g –10a
S aguero –7r –20g –8a
—–other player who may start ——
Out – BRAVO
Doubtful – Fernandinho
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *********
Aguero , sterling , b silva , foden(GL)
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
TEAM WILL BE UPLAODED ON OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL AFTER LINEUP —- https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer .