Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Myfab11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on myfab11.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Myfab11.com
NEPAL TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Paras Khadka, Binod Bhandari, Ishan Pandey, Dipendra Singh Airee, Rohit Paudel, Aarif Sheikh, Sundeep Jora, Pawan Sarraf, Sushan Bhari, Kushal Malla, Sompal Kami, KC Karan, Lalit Rajbanshi, Abinash Bohara
- They lost their last match but they are expected to win this match easily. Dipendra Singh Airee played a stroke-filled knock of 72 in the last match.
- Paras Khadka and Gyanendra Malla are expected to open the inning while Arif Seikh is expected to bat at 1 down. All the 3 are most important batsmen of the team. Recent form of Malla is not good but he can score big against the weak bowling line up. Paras Khadka is the best batsman of the team and is a consistent performer.
- Arif Sheikh is consistently scoring in the 20s -30s
- Talented batsman Dipendra Singh Airee and Binod Bhandari are expected to bat at 2 and 3 down respectively. Dipendra Singh Airee scored a half-century in the last match while Bhandari is in good form from last 2-3 series.
- Pawan Sarraf and Sushan Bhari will bat next. Both are average batsmen.
- Karan Kc and Sompal Kami will do the late hitting duty. Both can be promoted anytime for their big-hitting.
- Sompal Kami, A Bohara and KC Karan will lead the pace attack. All are very good bowlers. KC Karan is a wicket-taking bowler and is in terrific form, he will bowl in death along with Avinash Bohara.
- Lalit Rajbanshi, Pawan Sarraf and Sushan Bhari will lead the spin attack of the team while Paras Khadka will assist him. Rajbanshi is their main spinner while rest are average spinners. Pawan Sarraf took 2 wickets in the last match.
- Lalit Rajbanshi took a 4 wicket haul on this ground along with Pawan Sarraf just 1 month against MCC.
PROBABLE 11 OF NEPAL:
Paras Khadka, G Malla, Aarif Sheikh, Dipendra Singh Airee, Binod Bhandari, Pawan Sarraf, Sushan Bhari, KC Karan, Sompal Kami, Lalit Rajbanshi, Abinash Bohara
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF NEPAL(for this match):
- P Khadka,
- Gyanendra Malla
- Sompal Kami,
- Pawan Sarraf,
- KC Karan,
- A Bohara
- Lalit Rajbanshi
- Sushan Bhari
NEPAL TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Thinley Jamtsho, Jigme Singye (C), Tenzin Wangchuk Jr, Snam Tobgay, Tenzin Wangchuk, Suprit Pradhan, Mikyo R Dorji, Kesang Nima, Namgang Chejay (WK), Jigme N Dorji, Ugyen Dorji, Tobden Singye, Thinley Jamtsho Jr, Jigme Thinley, Karma Dorji.
- Bhutan is a very weak team and is expected to lose this match easily. They lost their first match by big margin.
- S Pradhan and Tenzin Wangchuk are expected to come back in playing11. Both are good allrounders.
- J Singye and T Jamtsho are their most important players. S Tobgay, MR Dorji and T Singye are also their good players.
- Only R Dorji(22) crossed 10 runs mark in the first match.
- J Singye(83), T Wangchung(risky)(53), T Jamtsho(56) and R Dorji(32) were their main scorers in the last series.
- T Jamtsho(7), J Singye(7), T Wangchung(risky)(4) and T Singye(4) were their top wicket-takers in the last tournament.
- T Jamtsho, T Singye and T Wangchung(risky) will lead the pace attack of the team. T Singye and T Jamtsho took 1 wicket each in the last match,
- J Singye will lead the spin attack of the team while Snam Tobgay and R Dorji will assist them.
PROBABLE 11 OF BHUTAN:
Tobden Singye, Tenzin Wangchuk Jr, Jigme Singye (C), Mikyo R Dorji, Snam Tobgay, Thinley Jamtsho, J Dorji/Tenzin Wangchuk, Suprit Pradhan/S Chophel, Kesang Nima, K Dorji, J Thinley
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF BHUTAN:
- Jigme Singye (C),
- Thinley Jamtsho,
- Tobden Singye,
- Mikyo R Dorji,
- Snam Tobgay,
Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground, Kirtipur
Pitch is expected to be neutral. (if Nepal bats first then they can score more than 200)
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS:
1. In wicketkeeper, Binod Bhandari will give you more points but go with him only if Nepal bats first otherwise you can go with wicketkeeper of Bhutan.
2. Make team by assuming a one-sided victory of Nepal.
3. Take 7 players of Nepal and 4 players from Bhutan team.
4. Rotate C and Vc between bowlers and allrounders of Nepal for the Grand League team.
5. If Nepal bats 2nd then don’t select batsmen after no.3.
CHOICES OF CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN:
- P Khadka
- G Malla
- L Rajbanshi
- Pawan Sarraf
- Karan KC
- Abinash Bohara
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF. IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel after the toss. Click here to join our telegram channel.
You can follow us on the following platform by clicking on the given platform: