Don’t Forget to follow us on these platform to get latest update of playing11 and team changes. We provide playing 11 of each match on these platform
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
KKR TEAM NEWS:
Squad: Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Nikhil Naik, Harry Gurney, Yarra Prithviraj, Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe, Sandeep Warrier, KC Cariappa
- KKR team won 4 out of 10 matches till now and are placed at 6th position. A Russell seems to be one man army who is trying to win the matches for KKR.
- They have lost their last 5 matches in a row.Kuldeep is expected to come back in playing11 while Rinku Singh and Y Pritviraj should get extended run.
- C Lynn and Sunil Narine will open the inning while Shubhman Gil(can be demoted to lower middle order if Uthappa plays) is expected to bat at 1 down.Both Narine and Lynn are very attacking batsman.Lynn batted well in 4 of last 6 innings while Narine is a hit or miss type player.Lynn scored 3 half centuries in last 5 matches.
- Shubhman Gill is very technically strong batsman. His batting suits this position. He can anchor the inning if he bats at this position.
- Nitish Rana and Dinesh Karthik will bat next. Rana has played a magnificent knock in 2nd last match and helped Andre Russell in chasing the impossible looking target at one time, he scored 3 half centuries till now while Karthik is struggling badly in this IPL.
- A Russell will do late hitting duty . Rusell is one of the best hitters of ball at this time and is in terrific form.He played innings of 48, 49 ,62 ,48 , 50 , 45 and 65 till now. He can get promoted anytime for his hard hitting.He has single handedly changed the course of match in almost all the matches. He seems to be form of his life.Kallis indicated that Rusell will get chance to bat little above than his position.
- Piyush Chawla can also play big shots.
- Kuldeep Yadav(slight risky, expected to play) and Sunil Narine will lead the spin attack of the team while Piyush Chawla will assist them.Both Narine and Kuldeep are very talented and world class bowlers. Kuldeep is bit expensive in this IPL and in his last match he conceeded 59 in his 4 over.Chawla and Narine also failed to impress in this IPL.
- Y Prithviraj and H Gurney are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while A Russell will assist them. Rusell is known for his pace and bounce while Y Prithviraj impressed everyone with his bowling in his very first match.
- H Gurney is a good death bowler and has lot of variations in his kity.
RAJASTHAN ROYALS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Ajinkya Rahane , Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Ashton Turner, Ish Sodhi, Oshane Thomas, Liam Livingstone, Sanju Samson, Shubham Ranjane, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Sudhesan Midhun, Jaydev Unadkat, Prashant Chopra, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Riyan Parag, Dhawal Kulkarni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Varun Aaron, Shashank Singh, Manan Vohra, Rahul Tripathi
- Rajasthan Royals is in very poor form and have won just 3 matches out of 10 matches till now.
- They put an improved performance in last 2 matches.
- J Buttler is not available for selection while this will be last match of J Archer and B Stokes.
- They can replace A Turner with L Livingstone.
- A Rahane and S Samson will open the inning . Both are very technically strong batsman.Samson is looking in good form while A Rahane icame back in form by scoring century in last match. S Samson scored 35 in 2nd last match,he has already 1 century to his name.Rahane scored stroke filled 105 runs in last match.
- Steve Smith will bat at 1 down. He looked at his best again in last match. He is rated as one of the best batsman of world cricket. He scored 59 and 50 runs in last 2 matches.
- Youngster Riyan Parag and B Stokes will bat in middle order. Both Stokes and Parag are very talented batsman . Ben Stokes is very attacking batsman and is rated as 1 of the best allrounder of World but is struggling to score at this time.
- 17 year old R Parag showed his talent in 2nd last match by scoring stroke filled 43 runs.
- A Turner/L Livingstone and S Binny will do late hitting duty. Both are very attacking batsman. Turner has played many attacking innings in Big Bash while S Binny was looking at his best in last match.
- Jofra Archer and S Gopal are also handy batsman.Archer played attacking cameo of 24 in just 11 balls in 1 match while Gopal made 19 on just 7 balls in 1 game.
- Jofra Archer,J Unadkat and Ben Stokes will lead the pace attack of the team while Dhawal Kulkarni will assist them. Jofra Archer has raw pace and good amount of variation while Kulkarni and Unadkat are known for their swing and variations.
- Both Unadkat and Kulkarni bowled badly in this IPL.
- Archer bowled well in almost all the matches.He took two 3 wicket haul in last 4 matches. Overall he has taken 11 wickets till now.
- Ben Stokes has also good pace and bounce.He took 6 wickets till now but at the same time has given lot of runs also.
- S Gopal and R Parag will lead the spin attack of the team.He is well known bowler in domestic circuit and is in good form. He took 2 three wicket haul till now.Overall Gopal has taken 12 wickets till now. Gopal took 2 wickets in last match.
Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Pitch is expected to be batting friendly. Pace bowlers also get some support here.
Sanju Samson, Ajinkya Rahane, Steven Smith, R Parag,Ben Stokes, Ashton Turner/L Livingstone, Stuart Binny, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni,
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Shubhman Gill, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik ,Rinku Singh/R Uthappa, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav(slight risky), H Gurney,Y Prithviraj
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS,TOP PICKS AND SUGGESTIONS:
- Try to cover all important batsman on this wicket as wicket is expected to be batting friendly.
- Do not see rivalry stat between batsman and bowler on this wicket.
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper Samson will be better option. You can try D Karthik in grand leagues.
- A Rahane (technically strong batsman ,can play long inning)
- S Smith( technically strong batsman, batted well in last match)
- C Lynn (Attacking batsman, generally plays good on these batting friendly wickets, played 4 good innings in last 6 matches)
- N Rana(Batted well in 4 matches,good t20 player)
- Shubhman Gil(expected to bat at 1 down, Technially strong and highly talented batsman.)
Only Grand League Pick:
- A Turner/L Livingstone( risky,Very attacking batsman, can be very effective on his day)
- R Uthappa( attacking batsman, scored half century in 1 match)
- B Stokes(attacking batsman + bowling ,can bowl in death)
- A Russell(attacking batsman and is in tremendous form + can do 4 overs bowling also)
- S Narine( Hard hitting batsman+ wicket taking bowler)
- R Parag ( very talented batsman+ can bowl some overs, good credit saver)
- J Archer( rated very highly in t20 format+ very good fielder and attacking batsman)
- S Gopal ( good leg spinner+ has good record on this ground)
- H Gurney( slight risky,good death bowler known for his variation)
- Jaydev Unadkat(can give good points on his days)
- D Kulkarni( Known for his good line and length, can be used at death if J Unadkat gives lot of runs)
- Piyush Chawla(has good record in IPL, Leg spinner)
Only In Grand Leagues:
- Kuldeep (risky but has high chances of playing, is very talented wicket taking bowler, not looking in good form)
- Y Prithviraj (bowled well in last match)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF RAJASTHAN :
- Ajinkya Rahane
- S Samson
- Steve Smith
- Ben Stokes,
- R Parag
- Jofra Archer,
- S Gopal
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF KKR :
- Chris Lynn,
- Sunil Narine,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Nitish Rana
- Dinesh Karthik ,
- Andre Russell
- Piyush Chawla
- Kuldeep Yadav,(slight risky,But expected to play)
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- S Samson
- B Stokes
- S Smith
- J Archer
- A Russell
- C Lynn
- S Narine
- N Rana
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: