Don’t Forget to follow us on these platform to get latest update of playing11 and team changes. We provide playing 11 of each match on these platform
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
DC TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Shreyas Iyer (captain), Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Hanuma Vihari, Colin Ingram, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant, Ankush Bains, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Nathu Singh and Bandaru Ayyappa.
- Delhi team won their last match due to magnificent batting by S Iyer and Shikhar Dhawan.
- They can give chance to C Morris in place of S Rutherford.
- P Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning for them .Both are very talented and attacking batsman. Dhawan is looking at his best now and is now scoring in almost all the matches. P Shaw has just played 1 good inning till now.Dhawan scored 35 and 56 in last 2 matches and also scored 97 in 4th last match.
- S Iyer is are expected to bat next. He is technically strong batsman and is also the highest scorer of the team. He has played 2 inning in 40s and has 2 half century to his name.He scored 58 runs in last match.
- C Ingraim will bat next. He has good name in t20 arena. He played well in first 2 matches but failed to play well after that.
- Rishabh Pant will bat next. He is one of the cleanest hitter of ball and was the highest scorer of his team in last season.He played 2 good innings till now. He is very talented batsman but he lack consistency and patience.
- C Morris/S Rutherford(high) and Axar Patel will do late hitting duty. S Rutherford can hit big sixes while Axar is also decent hitter.
- Axar Patel ,Sandeep Lamichhane and Amit Mishra will lead the spin attack of the team.Axar is now bowling well after bad show in first 2 matches , he took 2 wickets in last match.
- Sandeep Lamichhane is a mystery spinner, he took 3 wickets in last match. Amit Mishra is leg spinner, he generally bowls well.
- Kagiso Rabada ,C Morris(risky) and Ishant Sharma are expected to lead the pace attack of the team . Kagiso Rabada is one of the best fast bowler of world cricket and is highest wicket taker of this IPL while Morris is known for his death bowling. Ishant Sharma is also looking good, he is being used by Delhi in initial overs only.Morris has given lot of runs in last match he played but he is a good bowler.
- Rabada took 21 wickets till now, he has taken 14 wickets in last 5 matches.Morris has also bowled brilliantly, he has taken 11 wickets till now.
RAJASTHAN ROYALS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Ajinkya Rahane , Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Ashton Turner, Ish Sodhi, Oshane Thomas, Liam Livingstone, Sanju Samson, Shubham Ranjane, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Sudhesan Midhun, Jaydev Unadkat, Prashant Chopra, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Riyan Parag, Dhawal Kulkarni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Varun Aaron, Shashank Singh, Manan Vohra, Rahul Tripathi
- Rajasthan Royals is in very poor form and have won just 3 matches out of 9 till now.
- They changed their captain in last match. Steve Smith is now their official captain.
- J Bairstow is not available for selcetion. He left early due to birth of his child.
- They can replace A Turner with L Livingstone.
- A Rahane and S Samson will open the inning . Both are very technically strong batsman.Samson is looking in good form while A Rahane is struggling to score. S Samson sored 35 in last match,he has already 1 century to his name.
- Steve Smith will bat at 1 down. He looked at his best again in last match. He is rated as one of bthe best batsman of world cricket. He scored 59 runs in last match.
- Youngster Riyan Parag and B Stokes will bat in middle order. Both Stokes and Parag are very talented batsman . Ben Stokes is very attacking batsman and is rated as 1 of the best allrounder of World but is struggling to score at this time.
- 17 year old R Parag showed his talent in last match by scoring stroke fillrd 43 runs.
- A Turner/L Livingstone and S Binny will do late hitting duty. Both are very attacking batsman. Turner has played many attacking innings in Big Bash while S Binny was looking at his best in last match.
- Jofra Archer and S Gopal are also handy batsman.Archer played attacking cameo of 24 in just 11 balls in 1 match while Gopal made 19 on just 7 balls in 1 game.
- Jofra Archer,Dhawal Kulkarni and Ben Stokes will lead the pace attack of the team while J Unadkat will assist them. Jofra Archer has raw pace and good amount of variation while Kulkarni and Unadkat are known for their swing and variations.
- Archer bowled well in almost all the matches.He took two 3 wicket haul in last 3 matches. Overall he has taken 11 wickets till now.
- Ben Stokes has also good pace and bounce.He took 6 wickets till now but at the same time has given lot of runs also.
- S Gopal and R Parag will lead the spin attack of the team.He is well known bowler in domestic circuit and is in good form. He took 2 three wicket haul till now.Overall Gopal has taken 10 wickets till now. Gopal took 2 wickets in last match.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Pitch is expected to neutral with spinners and batsmans getting more support.
Sanju Samson, Ajinkya Rahane, Steven Smith, R Parag,Ben Stokes, Ashton Turner/L Livingstone, Stuart Binny, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni,
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan,Shreyas Iyer, C Ingraim, Rishabh Pant, Chris Morris/S Rutherford, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, S Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma,
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS,TOP PICKS AND SUGGESTIONS:
- This wicket suits spinners and batsman more.
- S Gopal has good record on this pitch.
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper both S Samson and R Pant are good .You can go with any one. In multiple entry leagues make go with atleast 2 teams by including both,
- A Rahane (technically strong batsman ,can play long inning)
- S Iyer (very good batsman,looking in good form now)
- S Dhawan( good batsman and consistent performer,is in good form)
- S Smith( technically strong batsman, batted well in last match)
- P Shaw( attacking batsman, scored 99 in 1 match but failed badly in rest all the matches)
- C Ingraim(technically strong batsman, has good t20 record)
Only Grand League Pick:
- A Turner( risky,Very attacking batsman, can be very effective on his day)
- S Rutherford( risky,Very attacking batsman, can be very effective on his day)
- B Stokes(attacking batsman + bowling ,can bowl in death)
- Axar Patel( good spinner+ attacking batsman)
- R Parag ( very talented batsman+ can bowl some overs, good credit saver)
Only For Grand Leagues:
- C Morris(risky but can play this match, very good bowler)
- J Archer( rated very highly in t20 format+ very good fielder and attacking batsman)
- S Gopal ( good leg spinner+ has good record on this ground)
- K Rabada( bowler known for his pace,one of the best fast bowler of this time)
- Sandeep Lamichhane(mystery spinner,took 3 wickets in last match)
- Jaydev Unadkat(can give good points on his days)
- D Kulkarni( Known for his good line and length, can be used at death as J Unadkat is giving lot of runs)
- Amit Mishra(good leg spinner, has goo record in IPL)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF RAJASTHAN :
- Ajinkya Rahane (capt),
- S Samson
- Steve Smith
- Ben Stokes,
- R Parag
- Jofra Archer,
- S Gopal
- D Kulkarni
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF DC:
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Shreyas Iyer,
- C Ingraim
- R Pant,
- Axar patel,
- Kagiso Rabada
- Ishant Sharma
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- S Samson
- B Stokes
- S Smith
- J Archer
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- S Iyer
- K Rabada
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: