For last minutes updates of team,toss join our telegram channel,facebook group and twitter as due to last minute traffic our app can crash.
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
WORCESTERSHIRE TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Riki Wessels,C Ferguson,Tom Fell,Daryl Mitchell,Brett D’Oliveira (captain),Ben Cox (wicket-keeper),Ross Whiteley,Ed Barnard,Wayne Parnell,Josh Tongue,Charlie Morris,George Rhodes,Pat Brown
- They won 3 out of their 5 matches till now and are at 4th position.
- They received a major blow as their in form batsman H Rutherford left the team for national duty. He scored 3 centuries till now.
- Talented batsman C Ferguson has joined the team as replacement of H Rutherford. He scored a double ton last year and was highest scorer of team.
- C Ferguson will replace H Rutherford in playing11.
- The main strength of the team is that they have batsmans till no.10 .Only C Morris is not a good batsman.
- D Mitchell and R Wessels are expected to open the inning of the team while C Ferguson is expected to bat at 1 down .All are very talented batsman. R Wessels is very talented batsman but is not looking in good form while D Mitchell failed badly after century in first match.
- C Ferguson is very technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer. He has a very bad outing in domestic matches of Australia.
- T Fell is expected to bat next. He scored half century after failing in initial matches.
- Ever reliable B D Oliveira is expected to bat next. He is technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer of team.He is also looking in bad form and has just 1 half century to his name.
- B Cox and R Whiteley are expected to do late hitting duty. Both are known for their power hitting.R Whiteley scored attacking century in 1 match.
- W Parnell,ED Barnard and J Tongue are also very good hitters of ball.Barnard scored half century in 2nd match while Parnell scored half century in last match.
- BD Oleiveira is expected to lead the spin attack of the team. He generally bowls well.He took 3 wickets till now.
- W Parnell and Morris will lead the pace attack of the team while E Barnard,D Mitchell and J Tongue will assist them. All are very good bowler.Tongue took 6 wickets while Morris took 7 wickets till now.
- D Mitchell took 5 and W Parnell took 7 wickets each.W Parnell took 5 wickets in last 2 amtches.
PROBABLE 11 OF WORCESTERSHIRE:
Riki Wessels, D Mitchell,C Ferguson, Thomas Charles Fell, Brett DOliveira, Ben Cox, Ross Whiteley, Ed Barnard, Wayne Parnell, Josh Tongue, Charlie Morris,
IMPORTANT PLAYERS OF WORCESTERSHIRE:
- Riki Wessels,
- D Mitchell,
- C Ferguson,
- Brett DOliveira,
- Ross Whiteley,
- Wayne Parnell,
- Josh Tongue,
- Charlie Morris,
YORKSHIRE TEAM NEWS:
EXPECTED SQUAD:Gary Ballance,Tim Bresnan,Harry Brook,B Coad,Adam Lyth,Duanne Olivier,Steven Patterson (Captain),Mat Pillans,Josh Poysden,Jonathan Tattersall (Wicketkeeper),Tom Kohler-Cadmore,Matthew Waite,David Willey
- Yorkshire won their first match while their 2nd match got tied in a last ball thriller.They lost their last match just by 1 run.
- Adil Rashid is not available for selection while D Willey is still available.
- Team coach confirmed that S Patterson will play this match.
- A Lyth and TK Cadmore will open the inning while D Willey will bat at 1 down.All are known for their attacking batting. Both Lyth and Cadmore generally plays well.Cadmore scored 97 runs in last match while A Lyth failed in all matches.
- D Willey is an hiss or miss type player. He scored 40 runs in 2nd last match.
- Youngster H Brooks and G Ballance will bat next. Both are technically strong batsman and are a consistent performer of the team.Both Brooks and Ballance scored century in first match. Ballance is in terrific form , he scored 4 centuries in last 6 matches including 4 day games.Ballance scored 72 runs in last game
- J Tattersall and T Bresnan will bat next . Both are decent batsman. Tattersall scored 2 half centuries in 2 games and also scored 49 in last game while T Bresnan scored 89 in 2nd last match.
- M Pillans can bat also.
- T Bresnan,D Willey and M Pillans will lead the pace attack of the team while S Patterson and D Olivier will assist them.Willey relies on swing while rest others have good pace and bounce also.
- D Olivier is very talented and wicket taking bowler.
- Pillans took 5 wicket haul in first and 3 wicket haul in 2nd match while Willey took 4 wickets and Bresnan took 3 wickets 3 matches.
- Josh Poysden will lead the spin attack of the team. He took 4 wickets in 3 matches.
PROBABLE 11 OF YORKSHIRE:
Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, David Willey, Harry Brook, Gary Ballance, Jonathan Tattersall, Tim Bresnan, Mathew Pillans, Steven Patterson, Josh Poysden,D Olivier
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF YORKSHIRE:
- Adam Lyth,
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore,
- David Willey,
- Harry Brook,
- Gary Ballance,
- Tim Bresnan,
- Mathew Pillans,
- D Olivier
- Josh Poysden,
New Road, Worcester
Pitch is expected to be neutral. Seamers get some support here
- In wicketkeeper J Tattersall will be better option.
- Trey to cover all important batsman on this wicket.
- Make A Lyth captain in one of your grand leagues team.
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- D Mitchell,
- C Gerguson
- BD Oleivera
- W Parnell
- G Ballance
- TK Cadmore
- D Willey
- A Lyth
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: