Welcome to the preview of ECC vs SKK Dream11 match. By using this preview you can easily make a winning team of ECC vs SKK Dream11 in the Dream11 and on other fantasy sites.
Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel or Search Cricinformer on telegram and join the channel having 1.4 Lacs subscribers.
SKK Team Preview:
- They are performing superbly in this season and are currently at the to top of the table by winning 9 out of their 11 matches.
- N Collins(228), P Gallagher(167), Jordan O Brien(142), A Rasheed(135) and J Goodwin(124) are their top run-scorers till now. These all are the main better
- A Rasheed(11), P Gallagher(10), K Chandrasekeran(7), Asim Ghani(7), Y Vijayaratnam(7), J Goodwin(7), Nirav Shah(4) and Qaiser Siddique(4) are the main wicket-takers of the team.
- Qaiser Siddique is playing only selected games while Waqas Raja didn’t bowl in the last match.
- N Collins is scoring consistently while part-timer P Gallagher is bowling full quota of overs from the last few matches.
- Expected top 4: N Collins, P Gallagher, Jordan O Brien, J Goodwin/Atif Rasheed
Probable11 of SKK(in expected batting order):
- Jordan O Brien: 6 M, 142 R, 77 H
- N Collins: 10 M, 228 R
- P Gallagher: 9 M, 167 R + 26 O, 10 W
- J Goodwin: 8 M, 124 R + 23 O, 7 W
- Atif Rasheed: 10 M, 135 R + 27 O, 11 W (Main bowler)
- P Vijendran: 7 M, 100 R
- Sabbir Habibul,
- Qaiser Siddique:5 M,17 O, 4 W/K Chandrasekeran: 5 M, 20 O, 7 W
- Asim Ghani: 6 M, 13 O, 7 W
- Waqas Raja: 7 M, 19 O, 7 W (didn’t bowl in the last match but is a very good bowler)
- Yathunanthan Vijayaratnam: 7 M, 15 O, 7 W
Important Players of SKK:
- N Collins
- P Gallagher
- J Goodwin
- Atif Rasheed
- Y Vijayratnam
- W Raja
- Q Siddiquie
ECC Team Preview:
- They were the runner ups of the last season. They have performed well in this also and are currently at 2nd place. They have won 8 out of 11 matches till now.
- Bowling overs of AB Ghafar and S Tahir Qureshi is not fixed. They may or may not bowl.
- J Scamans(247), S Tahir Qureshi(184), M Tambe(147), A Sher(144) and V Padhaal(121) are their main run scorers.
- Expected top 4: V Padhaal and A Sher(Openers), J Scamans, S Tahir Qureshi… A Sher can bat in lower middle order also.
- A Sher(16), M Tambe(18), Shoaib Tahir Qureshi(6), R Mohammad(19) and M Imran(8) will lead the pace attack of the team. S Tahir Qureshi may or may not bowl as in some matches he hadn’t got chance to bowl.
- AB Ghafar(9) and K Bhatnagar(8) will lead the spin attack of the team.
Probable11 of ECC(in expected batting order):
- V Padhaal: 8 M, 121 R
- A Sher: 10 M, 144 R + 16 W
- J Scamans: 10 M, 247 R
- Shoaib Tahir Qureshi: 9 M, 184 R
- M Tambe: 11 M, 147 R + 18 W
- R Sathyanarayan: 1M, 2 R
- M Imran: 11 M, 33 O, 8 W
- C Sekhar,
- R Mohammad: 19 W (Death Bowler)
- AB Ghafar: 11 M, 26 O, 9 W
- K Bhatnagar: 9 M, 21 O, 8 W
Important Players of ECC:
- A Sher
- J Scamans
- S Tahir Qureshi
- M Tambe
- M Imran
- R Mohammad
- A Ghafar
Pitch and Weather Report:
Kerava National Cricket Ground
Pitch is expected to be on the slower side. Generally, scores in the range of 100-130 are seen.
- A Rasheed
- A Sher
- M Tambe
- P Gallagher
- In the wicket-keeper section, both J Scamans and J O Brien are good options. You can go with anyone. Try to prefer that player who does wicketkeeping also.
- Try to cover all the main bowlers and allrounders as the wicket is expected to slow.
- Rotate C and Vc between the allrounders and the main bowlers in the grand leagues.
- M Imran will be a good captain in the grand leagues.