Welcome to the preview of ENG vs IRE Dream11 match. By using this preview you can easily make a winning team of ENG vs IRE Dream11 in the Dream11 and on other fantasy sites.
Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel or Search Cricinformer on telegram and join the channel having 1.4 Lacs subscribers.
IRELAND TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Andrew Balbirnie (c), Paul Stirling, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, Josh Little, Andrew McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Kevin O’Brien, William Porterfield, Boyd Rankin, Simi Singh, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, Craig Young
- Ireland team is a talented team but they will find it tough to get going against the England team. They lost the first match due to failure of their batsmen.
- Debutant C Campher scored half century in the last match while A Mcbrine scored 40 runs.
- C Young took 2 wickets while A Mcbrine and C Campher took 1 wicket each.
- B Mccarthy is injured and is ruled out of the whole tournament. B Ranking is also removed from the squad.
- Expected Top 4: G Delany and P Stirling (openers), A Bilbirnie, W Porterfield/H Tector
- A Bilbirnie, P Sterling and Kevin O Brien are the main batsmen of the team. Most of the scoring is expected to be done by these 3 only. All the 3 flopped in the last game.
- G Delany, W Porterfield and H Tector are also decent batsmen batsman but they generally remain inconsistent.
- Simi Singh, Curtis Campher and L Tucker will do late hitting duty. Even A Mcbrine can bat.
- Curtis Campher, C Young and J Little/P Chase will lead the pace attack of the team. C Young is a wicket taking bowler.
- Simi Singh and A Mcbrine will lead the spin attack of the team while P Stirling and G Delany will assist them. Some times G Delany bowls good amount of overs.
PROBABLE11 OF IRELAND: (In expected batting order)
PR Stirling, GJ Delany, A Balbirnie*, HT Tector, KJ O’Brien, LJ Tucker†, Curtis Campher, Simi Singh, AR McBrine, C Young, P Chase/J Little
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF IRELAND:
- Kevin O Brian: Very good batsman but is batting very low + can bowl but hasn’t bowled in the last 10 matches || 35, 19, 26, 126(intra squad match), 28, 22
- G Delany: Good allrounder(spin), attacking batsman + decent spinner || 9, 7, 37, 48, 10, 22 + 25/0, 40/1, 21/2, 36/1, 19/0, 12/0
- Andrew Balbirnie: Main batsman of the team and is a consistent performer || 29, 46, 9, 3, 60, 3
- P Stirling Main Batsman of team + Can bowl || 11, 60, 15, 0 53, 2 + 1/0, 3/0
- Simi Singh: Can bat + 5 Wickets in the last 6 matches.
- C Campher: Star Player of the last match, Good allrounder: Scored a half century and took 1 wicket in the last match.
- A Mcbrine: Can bat + 7 Wickets in the last 6 matches, Bowled very well in the last series.
- H Tector: Talented batsman, 3 Half centuries in the last 3 warm-up matches.
- W Porterfield: Average batsman || 15, 29, 10, 57, 32
- L Tucker: Average batsman
- J Little: Took 4 wickets against England in 2019 but in bad form after that || 1 wickets in the last 5 matches.
- C Young: Death Bowler, 7 Wickets in the last 6 matches
England Team News:
SQUAD: Eoin Morgan (Captain), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Joe Denly, Saqib Mahmood, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Reece Topley, James Vince, David Willey
- England team will be without the services of the test team members but still, they will have upper hand over their opposition. They won the last match one-sidedly.
- E Morgan confirmed that their batting order will not change in this match so E MOrgan is expected to bat at no. 6 again. T Banton and S Billings are expected to bat at no. 4 and 5.
- Surprisingly, their top order failed in the last match.
- J Roy will open the inning along with J Bairstow. Both are in good form in the limited over cricket and are very attacking batsmen. Bairstow scored an attacking century in the first warm-up match.
- James Vince will bat at 1 down. He is a technically strong batsman but he generally remains inconsistent in the international matches however he is expected to score big against a weak bowling attack.
- A Rashid will lead the spin attack of the team along with Moeen Ali. A Rashid is a wicket-taking bowler while Moeen Ali also bowls well.
- Tom Curran, D Willey/ and Saqib Mehmood will lead the pace attack of the team. D Willey relies on the swing while rest all the 3 have good pace and are wicket-taking bowler.
- D Willey took 5 wickets in the last match.
Probable11 of England(In expected batting order):
Jonny Bairstow, J Roy, J Vince, T Banton, S Billings, E Morgan, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, D Willey, Adil Rashid, S Mehmood
Important Players of England:
- Jonny Bairstow,
- J Roy,
- J Vince,
- Moeen Ali,
- Tom Curran,
- D Willey
- Adil Rashid,
- S Mehmood
Pitch and Weather Report:
Rose Bowl, Southampton
Same wicket as of the first match is going to be used so wicket may is expected to be slightly slower than the first match. However, batsmen will have more advantage than bowlers.
- J Bairstow
- J Vince
- J Roy
- D Willey
- A Rashid
- T Curran
- In the wicket-keeper section, J Bairstow will be the best pick.
- England will have upper hand over Ireland so try to make your small leagues team by assuming a win of England.
- If England fields first then try to take only top 3 batsmen(i.e J Roy, Bairstow and J Vince) of England.
- Try to cover all the main bowlers of the England team.
- Rotate C and Vc between the allrounders and the main bowlers in the grand leagues.