Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Batball11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on Batball.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Batball11.com
Squad: Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson, James Pattinson, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ben Laughlin, Jack Prestwidge, M Labuschagne,
- They won 5 out of 11 matches till now.
- C Lynn(332), M Renshaw(261) and T Banton(223) are their main run scorers.
- J Lalor(11), B Laughlin(13), M Swepson(6), B Cutting(9), J Pattinson(6) are their main wicket-takers.
- C Lynn will open the inning along with S Heazlett. Lynn is a well-known hitter of this format and has scored 2 half-centuries till now. He scored 41 in the last match also and have good record on this ground.
- S Heazlett is a hit or miss type batsman. He scored a half century in the last match.
- AB Devilliers will bat next. He is one of the best batsmen of this generation. He scored 40 runs in the first match but he failed with the bat in next 2 matches.
- Matt Renshaw and M Labuschagne are expected to bat at no.4 and 5 respectively. Both generally build the inning before attacking. Renshaw is the 2nd highest scorer of the team till now and has batted well in most of the matches while Labuschagne was in terrific form in the international arena.
- Ben Cutting and Jimmy Peirson will do late hitting duty. Ben Cutting is a well-known hitter and is capable to score quick 30-40 runs in just a few balls.
- J Pattinson and B Laughlin will lead the pace attack along with B Cutting and Josh Lalor. Pattinson is a complete bowler and is rated very highly. J Lalor depends on the swing while Cutting depends on variations. Pattinson took a 5 wicket haul in the 2nd last game while J Lalor took 5 wickets in the last 3 games.
- B Laughlin is known for his variations and death bowling skills. He took 3 wickets in the last match.
- Mujeeb and Mitchell Swepson will lead the spin attack while Matt Renshaw and M Labuschagne will assist them. Mujeeb is a wicket-taking bowler of this format while Swepson is an average bowler. Surprisinglu Labuschagne failed to take any wickets till now.
S Heazlett, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, Matt Renshaw, M Labuschagne, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson, James Pattinson, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman,
M Renshaw and M Labuschagne can change their batting position.
Important Players of Heats:
- Chris Lynn,
- AB de Villiers,
- Matt Renshaw,
- Ben Cutting,
- James Pattinson,
- B Laughlin
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman,
Squad: Daniel Hughes, Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Steven O’Keefe, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope, Jackson Bird, Ben Manenti, Steve Smith, N Lyon
- They have won 7 out of their 12 matches till now.
- J Phillipe(288), M Henriques(238), D Hughes(245) and J Vince(236) are their main scorers.
- S Abbott(11), T Curran(17), B Dwarshuis(12), L Pope(10) and J Bird(8) are their main wicket-takers.
- Their star batsmen Steve Smith has joined the team and is set to play today.
- D Hughes and J Philippe will open the innings. J Phillippe is a very attacking batsman. He used to score runs very quickly while D Hughes is a technically strong batsman. Phillipe batted well in 3-4 games while Hughes failed to play any big innings till now but he has consistently scored in 30s.
- Steve Smith and J Vince will bat next. Both are technically strong batsmen and are consistent performers. Smith is in terrific form at this time but Vince’s performance is not that much good till now.
- Moises Henriques will bat at no.4 or no.5. He is very talented batsman and is a good hitter of the ball. He scored 2 half centuries till now and has played a match winning knock of 72 in the last match.
- Jordan Silk and T Curran will do late hitting duty. Curran has played 2 good innings till now.
- S O’Keefe/L Pope and N Lyon will handle the spin department. L Pope is a leg spinner and is a wicket-taking bowler, he took 10 wickets till now. N Lyon was in very good form in the Test arena, the team will want him to replicate his performance in this format also.
- J Bird(8), B Dwarshuis(12) and T Curran(17) will handle the pace attack. All have bowled well till now and are the main strength of the team. Curran is a wicket-taking bowler while rest 2 also bowl well. T Curran and B Dwarshuis will bowl the death overs for the team.
Probable XI of Sixers:
Josh Philippe, Daniel Hughes, Steve Smith, James Vince, Moises Henriques, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe/ L Pope, N Lyon, Jackson Bird,
J Vince and M Henriques can change their batting position depending upon match situation.
Important players of Sixers:
- Daniel Hughes,
- Josh Philippe (wk),
- Steve Smith
- James Vince,
- Moises Henriques (c),
- Tom Curran,
- Ben Dwarshuis,
- J Bird
The pitch is expected to be neutral. Generally, batsmen and pace bowlers get good support here. Surprisingly first inning of all the 3 matches played here in this season were low scoring.
C Lynn has very good record on this ground.
Top C/VC Choices:
- T Curran
- C Lynn
- AB Devilliers
- Steve Smith
- B Cutting
J Phillipe will be the best choice of wicketkeeper in the small league team. Make J Vince captain in the grand league.