Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Batball11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on Batball.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Batball11.com
Squad: Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland, Jake Doran, Jake Reed, Mac Wright
- They won 3 and lost 7 matches till now. Their batting unit flopped badly in this season.
- B Mcdermott(191), C Jewell(181), D Miller(181) and G Bailey(131) are their top run-scorers.
- Qais Ahmad(11), S Boland(10), N Elis(7) and C Rose(5) are their main wicket-takers.
- C Jewell and M Wade will open the inning while J Doran is expected to bat at 1 down. M Wade is a very good batsman and has a good record in the domestic circuit,, he scored 1 half-century in the 4 matches.
- G Bailey is technically strong batsmen, he looked out of touch in the first few matches but he played 2 good knocks in the last 2 games.
- Caleb Jewell and J Doran are average batsmen.
- Ben McDermott and D Miller will do late hitting duty. Both are good hitters of the ball but both flopped badly in this season. D Miller can get promoted anytime for big-hitting. He scored 90 runs in the last match after struggling in the whole tournament.
- T Rogers and C Rose can bat also.
- Nathan Ellis, T Rogers and S Boland will lead the pace attack of the team. S Boland has bowled well till now and has taken 10 wickets. Elis bowls in death overs.
- Qais Ahmad and Clive Rose will lead the spin attack. Qais Ahmad is a wrist spinner and known for his wicket-taking ability while Clive Rose is an average spinner. Q Ahmad took 11 wickets till now.
Probable XI of Hurricanes:
Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Jake Doran, George Bailey, Ben McDermott, David Miller, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland,
The batting order of George Bailey, Ben McDermott and David Miller is not fixed. They can bat at any position depending upon the match situation.
Important players of Hurricanes:
- Matthew Wade,
- George Bailey,
- Ben McDermott,
- David Miller,
- Nathan Ellis,
- Qais Ahmad,
- Scott Boland,
Squad: Marcus Harris, Sam Harper (WK), Shaun Marsh, Beau Webster, Daniel Christian (C), Samit Patel, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete, Jack Wildermuth, Tom Cooper, Nathan McSweeney
- They have won their last 2 matches after losing 9 matches in a row.
- They are expected to go with the same playing11.
- S Marsh(393), B Webster(354) and S Harper(273) are their main runs scorers.
- C Boyce(11), Samit Patel(5) and D Christian(5) are their main wicket-takers.
- Shaun Marsh will open the innings along with Marcus Harris while Sam Harper will bat at 1 down. Harper is an attacking batsman but is a hit or miss type. He has played 2 good innings in the last 3 matches.
- Shaun Marsh is a technical batsman and is looking in very good form. M Harris is an average batsman of this format.
- Beau Webster, M Nabi and Daniel Christian will take care of their middle order. Webster is doing a great job at no. 4. He has played 4-5 good innings till now and is looking like a good talent. Christian and Nabi are good hitters of the ball.
- Samit Patel and Will Sutherland will do late hitting duty.
- J Wildermuth, A Fekete and D Christian will lead the pace attack of the team while W Sutherland will assist them. All the 3 are average bowlers. Christian has bowled well till now.
- Cameron Boyce, Samit Patel and M Nabi will lead the spin attack of the team. Boyce is a good spinner, he took 11. Samit Patel and M Nabi also bowl well.
Probable XI of Renegades:
Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (WK), Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian (C), Samit Patel, Will Sutherland, Jack Wildermuth Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete,
IMP players of Renegades:
- S Harper
- Shaun Marsh
- Beau Webster
- Samit Patel
- M Nabi
- Daniel Christian
- Cameron Boyce
Dockland Stadium, Melbourne
Pitch is expected to be neutral. Generally, scores between 150-165 are seen.
Top C/VC Choices:
- M Wade
- S Marsh
- D Christian
- M Nabi
- M Wade and S Harper will be good picks in the wicket-keeper section in the small leagues. You can try B Mdermott in the grand leagues.
- Try D Miller, S Harper and B Mcdermott as captains in the grand league teams.
- Death bowlers of Renegades: D Christian and J Wildermuth
- Death bowlers of Hurricanes: N Ellis and S Boland/T Rogers