Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Batball11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on Batball.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Batball11.com
Squad: Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland, Jake Doran, Jake Reed, Mac Wright
- They won 3 and lost 6 matches till now. Their batting unit flopped badly in this season.
- J Doran is expected to replace S Milenko in the playing11.
- B Mcdermott(167), C Jewell(171) and G Bailey(126) are their top run-scorers.
- Qais Ahmad(11), S Boland(7), N Elis(6) and T Rogers(4) are their main wicket-takers.
- C Jewell and M Wade will open the inning while G Bailey can bat at 1 down. M Wade is in tremendous form since the last 1 year, he scored 1 half-century in the last 3 games.G Bailey is technically strong batsmen, he looked out of touch in the first few matches but he played 2 good knocks in the last 2 games.
- Caleb Jewell is an average batsman, he is scoring in the range of 20-30 in last few games.
- Ben McDermott and D Miller will do late hitting duty. Both are good hitters of the ball but bot flopped badly in this season.
- T Rogers and C Rose can bat also.
- Nathan Ellis, T Rogers and S Boland will lead the pace attack of the team. All are average bowlers. Elis bowls in death overs.
- Qais Ahmad and Clive Rose will lead the spin attack. Qais Ahmad is a wrist spinner and known for his wicket-taking ability while Clive Rose is an average spinner. Q Ahmad took 11 wickets till now.
Probable XI of Hurricanes:
Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, George Bailey, Ben McDermott, David Miller, Jake Doran, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland,
Important players of Hurricanes:
- Matthew Wade,
- George Bailey,
- Ben McDermott,
- David Miller,
- Nathan Ellis,
- Qais Ahmad,
- Scott Boland,
Squad: Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Matthew Short, Jonathan Wells, Rashid Khan, Billy Stanlake, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, H Conway, Harry Nielsen, Liam O’Connor, M Neser, T Head
- They have won 5 out of 10 matches till now.
- J Wells(306), J Weatherald(332) and P Salt(196) are their top run-scorers.
- Rashid Khan(15), M Neser(6), P Siddle(11), Wes Agar(7) and L O Connor(4) are their main wicket-takers.
- Jake Weatherald will open the innings along with Philip Salt. Weatherald is in red hot form since 2-3 months while P Salt is also good batsman but is a hit or miss type player. Weatherald batted well in the 4-5 innings till now and is the highest scorer of the team while P Salt has only played 2 good inning.
- Skipper T Head and J Wells will bat next. Both are technical batsmen and are consistent performers. Wells batted well in almost every inning while Head is also a good batsman. Wells is the highest scorer of the team.
- M Short, H Nielsen, M Neser and Rashid Khan will do late hitting duty. Rashid has played 2-3 good cameos till now.
- M Neser, Peter Siddle and Wes Agar will lead the pace attack of the team. Neser and Siddle are their wicket-taking bowlers, both rely on swing and consistency. Neser has an average outing till now but Siddle has bowled well in most of the matches.
- Rashid Khan will lead the spin attack while Liam O Connor and T Head will assist him. Rashid Khan is one of the best spinners in the world and is the highest wicket-taker of the team till now. T Head took 2 wickets in the 3rd last game.
Probable XI of Strikers:
Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Harry Nielsen, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Liam O Connor, Wes Agar,
IMP players & their recent performance:
- Jake Weatherald,
- Philip Salt,
- Travis Head,
- Jonathan Wells,
- Michael Neser,
- Rashid Khan,
- Peter Siddle,
Aurora Stadium, Launceston
Pitch is expected to be neutral with bowlers(especially pacers) getting slight more advantage. 2 of the last 3 matches played here were low scoring.
Top C/VC Choices:
- M Wade
- T Head
- Rashid Khan
- P Siddle
- M Wade and B Mcdermott will be good picks in the wicket-keeper section in the small leagues. M Wade will be better option as per current form.
- Try to take maximum bowlers and allrounders as the wicket is expected to be slow.
- You should make small league teams by assuming the upper hand of Strikers.
- Try D Miller and B Mcdermott as captains in the grand league teams.