Welcome to the preview of the IND vs WI DREAM11 match.In this preview we will discuss about players performance ,info and about valuable players for your Dream11 Team. We will do IND vs WI DREAM11 analysis and will also give IND vs WI DREAM11 team.However we will advice to create your Dream11 team and fantasy team by reading preview.
Final teams and lineups of matches will be updated on our telegram channel.Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if link is not opening then just search CRICINFORMER on telegram and join the channel having 75000 subscriber)
IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
WEST INDIES TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Shai Hope(w), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder(c), Roston Chase, Carlos Brathwaite, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, John Campbell, Fabian Allen, Kemar Roach
- West Indies team’s limited over performance is not going good.
- F Allen is declared fit so he is expected to replace O Thomas in this game.
- Universe Boss C Gayle and E Lewis are expected to open the inning while S Hope will bat at 1 down.S Hope is very classical and technically strong batsman while C Gayle and E Lewis are attacking batsman.S Hope was in terrific form in international arena before worldcup but he failed badly in world cup.E Lewis’s record in ODI is very poor and he even failed badly in t20s.Lewis
- C Gayle failed in both the matches however he scored lot of runs in Canada t20s.
- Lewis made 40 and 65 runs in first 2 matches however his record on slow wickets is very poor.
- N Pooran is expected to bat next. He is very talented and attacking batsman. He is in good form at this time.He scored with average of 54 in worldcup .He scored 40 runs in last match.
- Talented S Hetmyer will bat next.He is very attacking and technically strong batsman but his recent form is not that much good.
- Roston Chase will bat next he is very good batsman and he will bowl some overs as well. His recent form against India A was good.
- Jason Holder and C Brathwaite will do late hitting duty .Both are very attacking batsman.Holder played many cameos in world cup while C Brathwaite also batted well in 2 matches which includes 1 century also.
- J Holder,K Roach and S Cottrell will lead the pace attack of the team while C Brathwaite will assist them. Roach is known for his pace while Cottrell and Holder have good variation and swing.
- Cottrell took 2 while C Brathwaiute took 3 wickets in last match.
- Fabian Allen(slight risky) and R Chase will handle the spin department of Westindies. R Chase is a part time spinner while F Allen is a good spinner.Chase took 1 wicket in last match.
INDIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Shreyas Iyer, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey, K Khaleel Ahmed, Navdeep Saini
- Indian team is very good team and is expected to win this series easily.
- They won last match very easily.
- They are expected to go with same playing11.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning for India. Both are very technically strong and talented batsman. Rohit generally attacks after building the innings while Shikhar Dhawan bats in attacking manner.Rohit is looking in tremendous form at this time.
- Rohit Sharma will also hold the key at the top for India. Initially he takes time to settle ,after that he strikes the ball. Rohit scored 5 centuries in world cup and was one of the top scorers of world cup also . Dhawan was also in good form before getting injured but he failed in all the 3 innings in t20s and in last match also.
- V Kohli will bat at number 3, there is no need to describe his capabilities in ODIs.He the best batsman of this time and will score all the time. He will be crucial factor for team India .He scored 121 runs in last match
- S Iyer will bat number 4/5 for India, he is technically strong batsman and will try to utilize the opportunity what he has got.He scored stroke filled 71 runs in last match.
- Rishabh Pant(can bat at no.4) ,Kedar Jadhav and Ravindra Jadeja will do late hitting duty for team.All three will hold the key for India in last 10 overs in batting department.Jadeja was at his attacking best in semifinal match while Pant is known for his six hitting ability.This is very crucial series for Rishabh Pant.
- Bhuvneshwar and M Shami will lead the pace attack while Khaleel Ahmed will assist them.
- Bhuvneshwar is known for his swing and line-length while M Shami has good pace and is known for his wicket taking ability.Shami took 16 wickets in last 5 matches.
- Bhuvneshwar took 4 while Shami took 2 wickets in last match.
- Kuldeep and R Jadeja will lead the spin attack of India. Kuldeep is a wicket taking bowler while R Jadeja is an ecnomical bowler.
STATS – ODI
|Matches won batting first||29|
|Matches won bowling first||33|
|Average 1st Inns scores||216|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||176|
|Highest total recorded||413/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs BER|
|Lowest total recorded||75/10 (28.5 Ov) by Can vs ZIM|
|Highest score chased||272/3 (40.1 Ov) by WI vs PAK|
|Lowest score defended||119/3 (29 Ov) by IND vs SL|
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Fabian Allen/O Thomas, Sheldon Cottrell, Kemar Roach
PROBABLE 11 OF INDIA:
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, K Khaleel Ahmed
HEAD 2 HEAD RECORDS:
TOP RUN SCORERS:
- V Kohli (36 M,2041 R,70.76 A)
- C Gayle (40 M,1262 R,32.54 A)
- R Sharma (30 M,1255 R,61.15 A)
- S Dhawan (26M,798 R, 34.6)
- S Hope (12 M,447 R,48 A)
- J Holder (17 M,353 R,28.33 A)
TOP WICKET TAKERS:
- R Jadeja (24 M,37 W)
- M Shami (13 M,30 W)
- C Gayle (39 M,23 W,)
- K Roach (20 M,23 W,)
- K Yadav (11 M, 20 W,)
- B Kumar (16 M,19 W,)
- J Holder (17 M,17 W,)
FANTASY SUGGESTION AND SOME RECORDS:
- Make team by assuming win of India.
- Take top 3 batsman in batting and all good bowlers of India.
- Try to take technically strong batsmans on this wicket.
- Try Indian bowlers and S Hetmyer as captain in grand leagues.
- Death Bowlers: West Indies- S Cottrell and one of Holder/Roach/Brathwaite
- Death Bowlers: India- M Shami and Bhuvneshwar Kumar
TOP FANTASY PICKS :
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper S Hope and N Pooran both are good, you can go with any one.Recent form of Pooran is good but on slower wickets S Hope will be better option.So try to prefer S Hope in your team.
- In Dream11 you can go with both of S Hope and N Pooran in small leagues.
- You can try R Pant in grand leagues.
- Virat Kohli ( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,rated as one of the best batsman of world)
- S Dhawan(talented and attacking batsman)
- Rohit Sharam(one of the best batsman of team, has the capability to play big inning + current form is very good)
- S Iyer( take him only if India bats first )
- C Gayle(very attacking batsman+ can adjust his game as per slow wickets)
- S Hetmyer( very technical batsman and attacking batsman)
Only Grand League Pick:
- E Lewis(very attacking batsman + generally struggles on slow wickets)
- J Holder( very attacking batsman+ good bowler, relies on swing and is in good form)
- R Chase(good allrounder, can take wickets if pitch will assist spinner+ can score good runs on difficult pitches)
- R Jadeja(attacking batsman + good spinner)
- C Brathwaite( very attacking batsman+ average bowler,bowls in death for the team)
Only Grand League :
- Kedar Jadhav
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar(very god pace bowler+ relies on swing)
- M Shami( wicket taking bowler and has good pace and reverse swing, bowls in death)
- Kuldeep (very good spinner and wicket taking bowler)
- S Cottrell( good pace bowler+ wicket taking bowler)
- F Allen(hard hitting batsman + decent spinner)
- Khaleel(wicket taking bowler)
- K Roach(good pace bowler known for his pace and bounce)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA + THEIR LAST 5 MATCHES INNING :
- Rohit Sharma,(18,67,24,1,103,)
- S Dhawan (2,3,23,1,117)
- Virat Kohli, (120,59,28,19,1,)
- S Iyer(71,77,2,47*,61*)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,(31/4,19/0,7/1,19/2,43/3,)
- Kuldeep Yadav(59/2)
- M Shami(39/2,68/1,69/5,16/4,)
- R Jadeja(15/1,6/0,13/1,34/1,40/1,)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WEST INDIES + THEIR LAST 5 MATCHES INNING:
- Chris Gayle,(11,7,35,6,87,)
- N Pooran (40,17,19,20,58,118 )
- Shimron Hetmyer(18,1,6,0,39,)
- Shai Hope,(5,77,5,5,1,)
- R Chase(18)(37/1)
- Jason Holder,(45,26,6,0,33),(1/0,53/1,46/0,59/2,33/2,)
- S Cottrell (49/1,6/0,25/2,20/2,43/1,)
- K Roach (54/0,37/3,36/3,38/0,10/0)
Choices Of Captain:
- V Kohli
- R Sharma
- S Dhawan
- M Shami
- C Gayle
- S Hope
- J Holder
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Try to go with your team.
- Shai Hope(wk)
- RG Sharma(vc)
- C Gayle
- V Kohli(C)
- R Jadeja
- J Holder
- R Chase
- C Brathwaite
- K Yadav
- B Kumar
- S Cottrell/M Shami
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: