Join Myfab11.com to play leagues at less entry fees than Dream11,you can join on myfab11.com by refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Myfab11.com
Final teams and playing11 of all matches will be updated on our telegram channel only.Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
INDIA TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli(c), Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Hanuma Vihari, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
- Indian team is in very good form in test arena and have very strong team.They are expected to dominate this series.
- Virat Kohli indicated that he will go with 4 bowlers .Most probably they will go with 3 pacers and 1 spinner .
- If India will go with 1 spinner then Hanuma Vihari is expected to get nod ahead of Rohit Sharma.
- Any one of Rohit Sharma/Hanuma Vihari(high) and R Ashwin/R Jadeja(any 1 or both can play) will play.
- Talented L Rahul and Mayank Agarwal will open the inning for team India.Both are technically strong batsman.Mayank scored 2 half centuries in his 3 innings in test while L Rahul generally remains inconsistent, he scored century in 2nd last test match.Both flopped in warmup match.
- Indian test team superstar C Pujara and world’s best batsman Virat Kohli will bat at 1 and 2 down.Both are in terrific form and are highly talented batsman.Both will score in almost every inning.Pujara scored century in warm up match.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat next.He is very classy and technically strong batsman.His form in test is not that much good from last 1.5 years.
- Any one of Rohit Sharma/Hanuma Viahri will bat next. Both are good batsman.Hanuma has talent to play big knock in test while Rohit Sharma is in terrific form at this time.Hanuma can bowl some overs of spin also.
- Rishabh Pant will bat next.He bats in atatcking manner.He scored 2 attacking century in last 2 series.
- Any 2 or 1 of Ashwin/R Jadeja will lead the spin attack for Indian team on the same time they will be crucial with bat also.R Ashwin is very technically strong batsman.
- R Aswin took 17 wickets on his last tour of West Indies, he averages 58 with bat also in that series.
- Md Shami, Ishant Sharma(slight risky) and Bumrah will lead the pace attack for team India.Both Shami and Bumrah are wicket taking bowler of this format while Ishant also bowls well.
- Shami is known for his reverse swing while Bumrah always bowls well.Bumrh has taken 2 five wicket haul in just 10 matches.
PROBABLE 11 OF INDIA :
Mayank Agarwal, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c),Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma/Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant, R Ashwin/Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah,Ishant Sharma(slight risky)
IMPORTANT PLAYERS OF INDIA:
- KL Rahul,
- Cheteshwar Pujara,
- Virat Kohli (c),
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- R Ashwin(slight risky)
- Mohammad Shami,
- Jasprit Bumrah,
- Ishant Sharma(slight risky)
WEST INDIES TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, Shimron Hetmyer, Shane Dowrich, Shai Hope(w), Rahkeem Cornwall, Jason Holder(c), Roston Chase, Miguel Cummins, John Campbell, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel
- West Indies has performed well in recent test series at their home.They had defeated Srilanka and England lately.
- Talented spin bowling allrounder Rakheem Cornewall can make his debut in this game.
- Kraigg Brathwaite and John Campbell will open the inning while Shai Hope will bat at 1 down.Campbell is avaerage batsman while Brathwaite and S Hope are very reliable batsman of the team and are consistent performer. Team will hope good innings from both of them.
- D Bravo and S Hetmyer will bat next. D Bravo is known as very good player of test but his recent form is very bad,he failed to socre in every format. S hetmeyer is an attacking batsman who tries to score as quick as he can no matter what the condition is.His form is also not good .
- Ever reliable Roston Chase will bat next.He generally plays well in this format,he impressed everyone in last test series of India vs West Indies.
- Shane Dowrich and J Holder will bat next.Both are crisis man of West Indies.Dowrich scored century against England while J Holder is averaging 40 in last 20 test.J Holder bats in attacking manner.
- Rakheem Cornewall(slight risky) will bat next.He is a decent batsman.
- Shannon Gabriel, Kemar Roach and J Holder will lead the pace attack of the team.Both Gabriel and Roach are known for their pace .Both Gabriel and Roach performed well in last few test series , both(specially K Roach) have taken lot of wickets.
- Roston Chase will lead the spin attack of the team while R Cornewall will assist them. Chase is a good bowler.
PROBABLE 11 OF WEST INDIES :
Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Shai Hope, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmeyer, Roston Chase, Shane Dowrich (wk),Jason Holder , Rahkeem Cornwall, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel.
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WEST INDIES:
- Kraigg Brathwaite,
- Shai Hope,
- Darren Bravo,
- Roston Chase,
- Jason Holder ,
- Kemar Roach,
- S Gabriel.
- Try to make team by assuming win of India.
- Make bowlers captain in grand league.
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
North Sound, Antigua
Pitch is expected to be slow and low.In last few test pacers got good support here.
Spinners can get support in last 2 days as wicket is looking little drier also.
STATS – TEST
|Matches won batting first||1|
|Matches won bowling first||3|
|Average 1st Inns scores||290|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||354|
|Average 3rd Inns scores||226|
|Average 4th Inns scores||183|
|Highest total recorded||566/8 (161.5 Ov) by IND vs WI|
|Lowest total recorded||43/10 (18.4 Ov) by BAN vs WI|
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- C Pujara
- V Kohli
- J Bumrah
- M Shami
- R Chase
- J Holder
- S Hope
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Dream11 Team:(Same team for Myfab11.com Refer Code : CRICINFORMER)
- S Dowrich
- K Brathwaite/A Rahane
- V Kohli(vc)
- C Pujara(c)
- L Rahul
- J Holder
- R Chase
- R Ashwin(slight risky)
- K Roach
- I Sharma
- M Shami
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: