For last minutes updates of team,toss join our telegram channel,facebook group and twitter as due to last minute traffic our app can crash.
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
KENT TEAM NEWS:
Squad:Joe Denly (Captain),Alex Blake,Mitchell Claydon,Zak Crawley,Sean Dickson,Heino Kuhn,Matt Milnes,Harry Podmore,Imran Qayyum,Matt Renshaw,Ollie Robinson,D Stevens,A Rouse
- They are runner up of last year so they will surely want to go 1 step ahead to win the title.However they lost their all the 3 matches very badly.
- BD Drummond and G Klaasen are ill so they are not in squad.M Claydon and Joe Denly are added to the squad.
- Their captain J Denly is back and is set to open the inning.
- J Denly and Z Crawley(high)/S Dickson are expected to open the inning.J Denly is best batsman in the squad and is very talented batsman while Z Crawley/S Dickson are average performer. Crawley scored 49 in first match.
- Ever relaiable M Renshaw is expected to bat at 1 down. He plays little slow but is a consistent performer.Team will hope he will anchor the inning from 1 end.He scored century in last match.
- O Robinson will bat next. He is a very talented batsman , he scored 46 in last match.
- A Blake and A Rouse are expected to bat next. A Blake played many quick cameos in last season. Both are average performer.
- D Stevens,H Podmore and M Milne are expected to do late hitting duty. D Stevens is very attacking batsman while Podmore played 2 good innings of 40 and 33 run till now.
- D Stevens,H Podmore and M Milne are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while M Claydon will assist them.D Stevens took 16 wickets last year and was highest wicket taker of team.M Milne took 5 wicket haul in first match and 2 wickets in last match.
- H Podmore is also good bowler. He took 2 wickets in 2nd last game.
- I Qayyum and J Denly are expected to lead the spin attack of the team .Denly generally bowl well.
PROBABLE 11 OF KENT:
J Denly,Z Crawley, M Renshaw,O Robinson, Alex Blake, A Rouse(w),Darren Stevens,H Podmore, M Milne, M Claydon, Imran Qayyum
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF KENT:
- J Denly
- Z Crawley
- M Renshaw,
- A Blake
- Darren Stevens,
- Harry Podmore,
- M Milne
- Imran Qayyum
GLAMORGAN TEAM NEWS:
Squad:Cooke (C), Carey, Carlson, De Lange, Hemphrey, Hogan, Labuschagne, Lawlor, Lloyd, Meschede, Root, Salter, van der Gugten, Wagg
- They lost their both the matches by big margin.
- They have added allrounder J Lawlor for this match. One of T Gugten or A Salter can replace L Carey in playing11.
- M Hogan and G Wagg took 2 wickets each in first match.
- In batting only D Lloyd and G Wagg performed well.Both scored half century in last match
- Team will hope some good scores from their important batsmans B Root,Lloyd,C M Labuschagne and C Hemphrey.
- C Meshede,( Attacking batsman+ good medium pace bowler))
- C Hemphrey,( good batsman , has good record in Australia)
- M Labuschagne,(good allrounder, can bowl some overs of leg spin)
- D Lloyd(good batsman,average performer)
- B Root,( technically strong batsman+ good part time bowler)
- G Wagg,( good batsman+ good bowler)
- M De Lenge,( good pace bowler known for pace and bounce)
- M Hogan,(veteran bowler knon for good line and length)
Charlie Hemphrey, Craig Meschede, Marnus Labuschagne, David Lloyd, Billy Root, Chris Cooke, Kiran Carlson, Graham Wagg, Marchant de Lange, Lukas Carey/T Gugten/A Salter, Michael Hogan,
- In wicketkeeper both G Roderick and Bracey are good, however Roderick will will be slighttter option.
County Ground, Bristol
This wicket is expected to be neutral.
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- G Wagg
- B Root
- M Labuschagne
- J Denly
- M Renshaw,
- H Kuhn
- H Podmore
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Our team will be updated later.
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: