Don’t Forget to follow us on these platform to get latest update of playing11 and team changes. We provide playing 11 of each match on these platform
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
KKR TEAM NEWS:
Squad: Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Nikhil Naik, Harry Gurney, Yarra Prithviraj, Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe, Sandeep Warrier, KC Cariappa
- KKR team won 6 out of 13 matches they have played and it is very clear situation for them if they will win against Mumbai they will qualify for Playoffs otherwise SRH will enter in top 4.
- After Russell interview in media every thing is back on the track, now Kartik has started taking good decision by opening with Shubhman Gill and promoting Andre Russell top of the order.
- C Lynn and Shubman Gill will open the inning for KKR, both the openers are looking in great touch. S Gill has open the inning 4 times for KKR and has scored 65,14,65,76 runs where Lynn has 2 fifties to his name in last 4 matches(51,0,54,46).
- If wickets will fall early then Uthappa will come at one down, he has failed to convert his start into big one in this IPL. In last 3 outings he has scored( 22, 9,0,28)
- Nitish Rana and Dinesh Karthik will bat next. Rana has also performed only in patches, KKR needs a consistent performance from him. In last 4 outings he has only one half century to his name.(11,11,85,21,-,-)
- Slowly and Slowly Kartik is coming into his groove, he is striking the ball very fluently, he is unbeaten in last 3 t20s-(97*,15*,21*).
- A Russell will do late hitting duty . Rusell is one of the best hitters of the ball at this time and is in terrific form.He played innings of 48, 49 ,62 ,48 , 50 , 45 , 65, 15 ,14, 80, 24 till now. He can get promoted anytime for his hard hitting any time at any position.He has single handedly changed the course of match in almost all the matches. He seems to be form of his life.Kallis indicated that Rusell will get chance to bat little above than his position.
- KKR death bowling is cause of concern for them, in previous match Harry Gurney has conceded 22 runs in his last overs and this story has been repeated by them in this whole season.
- Sunil Narine and Piyush Chawla/ Kuldeep Yadav will lead the spin attack, In last two odis Chawla has conceded too may runs, in last 4 matches he has 4 wickets to his name, even that has came in only one match. His last 4 matches performance are- (0/38, 3/20, 1/57, 0/43) so he can make way for Kuldeep Yadav in playing 11.
- Sunil Narine has bowled economical spells as usual, his last 4 matches performance are-(0/34, 2/25,2/44, 0/29)
- Sandeep Warrier has impressed every one with his last two matches performance in previous match he has taken 2 wicket haul against Kings11 punjab which has helped his team in restricting then under par score on that pitch. His last 2 matches performance are-(0/29,2/31)
- Although H Gurney was too expensive in previous match but KKR will not wat to tinker with his winning combination as it is all important match for them. His last 2 matches performance are(0/16, 2/37, 1/41).
MUMBAI INDIANS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Mumbai Indians are looking in good form .They have won 8 out of 13 matches till now, by winning this match they would like to finish in the top 2.
- They can replace E Lewis by M Mclenaghan/B Hendricks and bring back Ishan Kishan/Yuvraj in place of B Sran.
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning for the team.Both are highly talented and technically strong batsman. De Cock was not fluent as much as he is but sticking on the pitch till 20th overs he has helped his team to put par score on that pitch. His last 5 outing are- (35, 65,15,0,69)
- De Kock is highest scorer of team and has scored 3 half century and 1 score in 40s till now.
- Rohit Sharma is not looking in his touch but on batting pitches like Wankahede you can not put him out of the equation, he can be must choice for your team on such batting pitches. His scores in his last 4 outings are-(5,67,12,24)
- Evin Lewis is not much effective in his last 2 outings and Barinder Saran has gone for too many runs so Mumbai can bring B Hendricks in place of Lewis and I Kishan can be brought back in place of Saran.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat next. He is very talented batsman but has played just 1 good inning till now. In this season he has got lot of good starts but failed to convert that start into big one.His last 5 outings are( 26, 34,-,26,23)
- Ishan Kishan(high)/Yuvraj Singh will bat at number 4 for Mumbai. They are very attacking batsman and can change the course of game single handedly.
- K Pollard, H Pandya and Krunal Pandya will do late hitting duty. All are very good hitters of ball and are known for their six hitting capability.Krunal Pandya is not looking in good touch, he needs to strike the ball well if Mumbai want and explosive end to their batting.
- H Pandya is man in form for Mumbai, he has done wonders with the bat for Mumbai in this IPL specially in slog overs. He will be handy for MI on this pitch with shorter boundaries.He scored 91 in just 34 balls in previous encounter against KKR. His scores in last 4 encounters are-(23, 23*,91, 18). He can be promoted any time for hard hitting.
- Hardik played attacking cameos in 30s-40s in almost all the match and with strike rate over 200.
- K Pollard has played 2 match winning innings on this wicket.Team will hope another good performance from him.
- Krunal Pandya and R Chahar will lead the spin department. Krunal Pnadya has performed well with his bowling. Krunal Last 5 outings performance are-(1/7, 0/24, 2/7, 0/27, 2/22)
- J Bumrah ,M Mclenaghan/B Hendricks and L Malinga are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while H Pandya will assist them.J Bumrah was at his elemental best in last match he has turned the match in Mumbai Favour with his terrific bowling. His last 5 matches performance are-(2/18, 1/21, 2/10, 0/44,2/31)
- Malinga has gone for runs occasionaly but he has taken wickets as well. His last 5 match performance are-(4/31, 1/37, 0/27, 4/37, 0/48,0/43)
Pitch is expected to be batting friendly with shorter boundaries. Pace bowlers also get some support here.
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan/E Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Mitchell McClenaghan/Ben Cutting/Jason Behrendorff/B Saran, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
Chris Lynn, Shubman Gill, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Rinku Singh, Kuldeep Yadav/Piyush Chawla, Sandeep Warrier, Harry Gurney
Grand League Tips and Suggestion-
- Rohit Sharma is out of form but he is bully of batting pitches so try to have as your captain in your team.
- B Hendricks can play in this match so you can try him in your one of the teams.
- There are chances of playing Kuldeep Yadav also so you can have him in your one of the team
- Try to have batsman as your C and VC in your team.
- After toss try to have bowlers who will bowl in death overs because their wicket taking chances are higher in comparison to others bowler.
- Try to have more top order batsman in your team.
- Russell , Pandya and Q De Cock will be captain maximum team. These 3 are safer choice of captain.
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS,TOP PICKS AND SUGGESTIONS:
- Try to cover all important batsman on this wicket as wicket is expected to be batting friendly.
- Do not see rivalry stat between batsman and bowler on this wicket.
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper both D Kartik and De Kock are good you can take any one of them in your team. As Kartik is promoting himself above the order so he is also good option in wicket keeper .
- R Sharma (technically strong batsman ,can play long inning, on batting surfaces he can be ruthless) Last 4 mtches performance are(5, 67, 12, 24) not in good form but he is bully of batting pitches so you can not make him out equation.
- C Lynn (Attacking batsman, generally plays good on these batting friendly wickets, played 4 good innings in last 6 matches)
- S Gill(Batted well in 4 matches,good t20 player) last 4 outings are-(65,14,65,76)
- N Rana(expected to bat at 2 down, Technially strong and highly talented batsman.)
- R Uthappa(expected to bat 1 down), his recent record is quite poor but on batting pitches you never know who can score runs.
Only Grand League Pick:
- Kieron Pollard( can be very destructive on his day)
- H Pandya(attacking batsman + bowling ,can bowl in death+ batting form is very im pressive). Can be promoted anytime for hard hitting.
- A Russell(attacking batsman and is in tremendous form + can do 4 overs bowling also). He is the most important player of KKR and from last 2 matches he is batting above the order.
- S Narine( Hard hitting batsman+ wicket taking bowler)
- Krunal Pandya ( very talented batsman+ will bowl good amount of overs+ wicket taking bowler)
- L Malinga( rated very highly in t20 format+ is in very good form + generally bowls in death overs)
- J Bumrah ( best death bowler of modern cricket)
- S Warrier(bowling well in his last 2 matches), he has taken 2 wickets in his previous encouter.
- R Chahar( effective leg spinner+ impressed everyone with his performance)
- H Gurney ( young talented bowler + bowls with good pace+ generally bowls in death overs)
Only In Grand Leagues:
- Kuldeep (risky but has high chances of playing, is very talented wicket taking bowler, not looking in good form)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF MI :
- R Sharma
- Q De Cock
- S Yadav
- K Pandya
- H Pandya
- R Chahar
- J Bumrah
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF KKR :
- Chris Lynn,
- Sunil Narine,
- S Gill
- Nitish Rana
- Dinesh Karthik ,
- Andre Russell
- S Warrier
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- R Sharma
- Q De Cock
- H Pandya
- A Russell
- C Lynn
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: