Dear friends if you are happy with our updates then please rate us 5 star(*****) on google play by clicking here.
Don’t Forget to follow us on these platform to get latest update of playing11 and team changes. We provide playing 11 of each match on these platform
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
RCB TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Virat Kohli (captain), A. B. de Villiers, Colin de Grandhomme, Kulwant Khejroliya, Moeen Ali, Md. Siraj, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Parthiv Patel, Navdeep Saini, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Marcus Stoinis, Shivam Dube, Prayas Ray Barman, Shimron Hetmyer, Akshdeep Nath, Himmat Singh, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Gurkeerat Singh Mann and Devdutt Padikkal.
- After getting their first win they lost their last match again.
- Dale Stey is available for selection , he should slot back in playing11 in place of 1 of M Siraj or Umesh Yadav.They can even drop Pawan Negi also as pitch is expected to support pacers more.
- Parthiv Patel and Virat Kohli are expected to open the inning for RCB. Parthiv Patel has performed consistently for the team, whereas Kohli is their best batsman without whom their batting looks fragile.Kohli is a consistent performer but he has struggled in this Ipl.
- Parthiv has scored 1 half century till now and scored consistently in 30s while Kohli scored 2 half centuy and 2 innings in 40s till now.
- AB Deviliers will bat next, he will be key for RCB in middle overs . He is 360 degree player and one of the best batsman of modern era, he was the best performer of previous 2 matches for RCB .AB Devilliers is also highest scorer of team in this season.He scored 75 in last match.
- Moeen Ali is expected to bat next,he bats in attacking manner.He scored attacking half century in last match.
- M Stoinis is expected to bat next.He is a good hitter of the ball, he can score with good strike rate. He has contributed well in the 2nd and 3rd last match.
- Akshadeep Nath and Pawan Negi(slight risky) are also decent hitter of ball.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin attack along with Moeen Ali and P Negi(risky). Yuzvendra Chahal is a leg spinner and wicket taking bowler of this format. Chahal is looking in good touch and will be key for RCB in this match as well.Chahal has taken 13 wickets till now and is highest wicket taker of the team while Moeen bowled well in last match and took 2 wickets.
- Navdeep Saini and D Sateyn are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while M Siraj(risky) and Umesh Yadav(risky) will assist them. N Saini is looking in good touch and seems to be only wicket taking fast bowler in his team. Siraj and Umesh has failed to impress everyone with their performance.
- Dale Steyn is one of the best bowler of world few years back. He is bowling well from last 1 year, team will hope he will change the fortunes of the team.
KKR TEAM NEWS:
Squad: Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Nikhil Naik, Harry Gurney, Yarra Prithviraj, Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe, Sandeep Warrier, KC Cariappa
- KKR team won 4 out of 8 matches till now.A Russell played blistering knocks in almost all the matches.
- A Russell got injured again during practice seassion and was limped of the field. He was even taken to hospital for scan. D Karthik said they will decide about him after seeing his medical condition. Overall his playing chance is less.
- D Karthik cleared that Shubman will bat in lower middle order only.
- C Lynn and Sunil Narine will open the inning while R Uthappa(can bat at 2 down also) will bat at 1 down.All are very attacking batsman. Lynn is slowly coming to his form ,he scored 43,50 and 82 in 3 of his last 4 innings while Narine is a hit or miss type player.Narine scored 47 in 1 match.
- R Uthappa has good technique and has also good record in IPL.He scored 67 runs in 2nd game . He got starts in almost all the matches but failed to convert them in good innings.
- Nitish Rana and Dinesh Karthik will bat next. Karthik is very technically strong batsman and was in very good form in international circuit while Nitish Rana impressed every one by scoring half century in first 2 matches.Rana failed to play any good innings after first 2 matches while Karthik has not got enough chances to score.
- Highly talented Shubhman Gill is expected to bat next. His batting does not suit this position.He opened in 2nd last match and played stroke filled inning of 65 .
- A Russell/C Brathwaite will do late hitting duty . Rusell is one of the best hitters of ball at this time and is in terrific form.He played innings of 48, 49 ,62 ,48 , 50 and 45 till now. He can get promoted anytime for his hard hitting.He single handedly changed the course of match in almost all the matches.
- Piyush Chawla can also play big shots.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Sunil Narine will lead the spin attack of the team while Piyush Chawla will assist them. Both Kuldeep and Narine are one of the top bowler of this format.Narine is a mystery bowler while Kuldeep is a chinaman bowler.Surprisingly both Narine and Kuldeep have not taken wickets according to their reputation till now. Narine took 5 while Kuldeep took 3 wickets till now.
- A Russell and H Gurney are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while Prasidh Krishna and A Russell/C Brathwaite are expected to assist them. Rusell is known for his pace and bounce while Prasidh is also bowling well.
- H Gurney is a good death bowler and has lot of variations in his kity.
Eden Gardens , Kolkata
Pitch will be batting friendly, fast bowlers also get good support here.
PROBABLE 11 OF RCB:
Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Marcus Stoinis, Moeen Ali, Akshdeep Nath, Pawan Negi/Umesh Yadav(high)/M Siraj(high)(any 2), Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini/Kulwant Khejroliya, Mohammed Siraj,
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik , Andre Russell/C Brathwaite, Shubman Gill,Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, H Gurney
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS,TOP PICKS AND SUGGESTIONS:
- This is a batting wicket so taking more batsman will help.
- Try to cover all of AB Devilliers,Kohli and C Lynn. For this you can take weak bowlers as bowlers are not expected to make much more impact on this pitch.
- Do not see rivalry stats of batsman and bowler on batting pitches.If a batsman is really good then go with him.
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper both D Karthik and Parthiv Patel are good .As per recent form and and batting order Parthiv will be better option in small leagues. You can try D Karthik in grand leagues.
- AB Devilliers( one of the best batsman of world+ very attacking batsman)
- V Kohli(one of the best batsman of world+ bats according to situation )
- C Lynn (Attacking batsman, generally plays good on these batting friendly wickets, played 3 good innings in last 4 matches)
- N Rana(Batted well in 3 matches,good t20 player)
- R Uthappa( attacking batsman, scored half century in 1 match)
Only Grand League Pick:
- Shubhman Gil(can be handy if KKR looses plenty of wickets in initial overs)
- A Russell(deafult pick if will be in playing11 after toss otherwise try him as captain in grand league in sites having deadline before toss, attacking batsman and is in tremendous form + can do 4 overs bowling also)
- S Narine( Hard hitting batsman+ wicket taking bowler)
- M Ali( very attacking batsman+good off spinner,
- M Stoinis( technically strong batsman+ Good bowler but not bowling lot of overs)
- Y Chahal( good leg spinner+ wicket taking bowler)
- Kuldeep Yadav(one of the top spinner,chinaman bowler,not taking lot of wickets in this IPL)
- Navdeep Saini(Left are fast bowler, have good pace and is in good form)
- Dale Steyn( very good bowler, relies on swing and pace)
- H Gurney(good bowler, known for his variations)
- Piyush Chawla(has good record in IPL, Leg spinner)
- Prasidh Krishna(Good bowler, bowled with good economy in almost all the matches, can be a wicket taker on his day)
Only for Grand League:
- M Siraj/Umesh Ydav(both risky, leaking lot of runs but very talented bowlers)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF RCB :
- Virat Kohli
- AB Deviliers
- M Stoinis
- P Patel
- Moeen Ali
- Navdeep Saini
- D Steyn
- Y Chahal
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF KKR :
- Chris Lynn,
- Sunil Narine,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Nitish Rana
- Dinesh Karthik ,
- Andre Russell,(very risky, can miss this match)
- Kuldeep Yadav,
- Prasidh Krishna
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- V Kohli
- AB Deviliers
- Moeen Ali
- A Russell(only in grand league,risky)
- C Lynn
- S Narine
- R Uthappa
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Our team will be updated later.
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: