For lineup and for final team join our telegram channel : https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer
NOTE – DON’T JUST COPY PASTE THE TEAM . USE THE GIVEN INFO AND MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM .
MCI vs TOT(team will be updated on telegram after the playing 11 announced )
Venue –ETIHAD STADIUM , MANCHESTER(ENGLAND)
- Manchester City have won each of their last three Premier League games against Tottenham Hotspur.
- Tottenham have only won one of their last eight visits to the Etihad (W1 D1 L6), conceding 23 goals in this period .
- Tottenham have lost each of their last four away league games, conceding two goals each time.
- City have won their last nine Premier League matches and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see them extend that to 10 in what promises to be another entertaining encounter as the home side seek revenge for Wednesday’s European exit.
- Guardiola has greater strength in depth to call upon, though, and can welcome the likes of Leroy Sane, Fernandinho and John Stones back into his starting lineup this weekend.
- The form of Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva should be enough for them to retain their places in the starting lineup, while Sergio Aguero is again expected to lead the line.
- Claudio Bravo is back in training, but unlikely to play again this season.
- Benjamin Mendy started the 4-3 win over Tottenham on Wednesday night, though Pep Guardiola may resist the temptation to start the Frenchman after two bad knee injuries, so Fabian Delph could start with Oleksandr Zinchenko a doubt.
# – IMPORTANT ( best rating and accurate passes)
Ederson –6r –1a
# K walker –7r –1g –1a
J stones –7r
# A laporte –7r –1g –1a
B mendy –7r –5a / otamendi –7r
# B silva –7r –6g –7a
# Fernandinho –7r –1g –3a
# K de bruyne –7r –2g –2a
# R sterling –7r –17g –9a
# S aguero –7r –19g –7a
# L sane –7r –9g –10a
——–Other players may start ——-.
D silva –7r –6g –6a
G jesus –6r –7g –3a
Out – bravo
Doubtful – O zinchenko
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *****
Sterling , s aguero , l sane , k de bryune , b silva
FORM — WWLLD
- Pochettino is likely to keep changes to a minimum considering the size of the game, although Ben Davies could return to the starting XI following the energy-sapping nature of Wednesday.
- Moussa Sissoko joined a growing list of Spurs casualties on Wednesday when he walked off at the Etihad Stadium with what appeared to be a groin injury. He’ll be assessed prior to the game to decide if he’s fit enough to play.
- Mauricio Pochettino(COACH) has already been without Eric Dier and Harry Winks in the midfield position although Dier could join training before the game on Saturday.
- Captain Harry Kane, as a result of an ankle knock suffered in the Champions League quarter-final first leg against City, is also out.
- Erik Lamela re-injured a hamstring during the warm-up on Wednesday and is being assessed . Serge Aurier is another long-term absentee.
Probable line-up —-
H Lloris –7r
K trippier –7r –1g –3a
T alderweireld –7r
J vertonghen –6r
J foyth –6r –1g
B davis –6r
V wanyama –6r –1g
D alli –7r –5g
C eriksen –7r –6g –12a
L moura –6r –10g
H min son –7r –12g –6a
—–other player who may start ——
F Llorente –6r 1g –4a
D sanchez –7r –1g –1a
K peters –6r –3a
Out –S aurier , H kane , H winks
Doubtful –Sissoko , e dier
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *********
Min son , l moura , eriksen , d alli
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
TEAM WILL BE UPLAODED ON OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL AFTER LINEUP —- https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer .