Don’t Forget to follow us on these platform to get latest update of playing11 and team changes. We provide playing 11 of each match on these platform
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
MUMBAI INDIANS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Mumbai Indians are looking in good form .They have won 6 out of 9 matches till now. They dominated over opposition in last match.
- Ishan Kishan should be back in playing11 while Cutting can make way for one of Behrendorff or M Mclenaghan.
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning for the team.Both are highly talented and technically strong batsman. Slowly and Slowly both are looking at their best. Dekcok scored 81 , 40 and 35 in last 3 matches while Rohit scored 47, 28 and 30 in last 3 matches.Rohit got starts in almost all the matches but failed to convert it into big inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat next. He is very talented batsman but has played just 1 good inning till now.
- Ishan Kishan will bat at number 4 for Mumbai. He is very attacking batsman and can change the course of game.He also failed to play according to his potential.
- K Pollard, H Pandya and Krunal Pandya will do late hitting duty. All are very good hiiters of ball and are known fro their six hitting capability.Krunal batted well in first match while Hardik Pandya showed his brilliant six hitting ability in almost all the matches of this IPL.K Pollard is now looking in terrific touch , he scored 2 match winning innings in last 5 matches.Team will hope another good performance from him.
- Hardik Pandya played attacking cameos in 30s-40s in almost all the match and with strike rate over 200.
- Krunal Pandya and R Chahar will lead the spin department. Krunal is known for his accurate line and length while Rahul Chahar bowled economically in all the matches he played.Chahar bowled a match winning spell in last match and took 3 wickets while Krunal also bowled well in last match.Chahar took 6 wickets till now while Krunal took 4 wickets in last 3 matches.
- J Bumrah ,J Behrendorff/M Mclenaghan and L Malinga are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while H Pandya will assist them.J Bumrah is one of the best fast bowler of this time and is in very good form while J Behrendorff has bowled well for Mumbai in initial overs.L Malinga is also in good form, he took 8 wickets in last 3 matches he played. Malinga took 4 wicket haul in 2nd last match.
- H Pandya has given lot of runs in almost all the matches. He bowled well in just 1 match till now .
RAJASTHAN ROYALS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Ajinkya Rahane (C), Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Ashton Turner, Ish Sodhi, Oshane Thomas, Liam Livingstone, Sanju Samson, Shubham Ranjane, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Sudhesan Midhun, Jaydev Unadkat, Prashant Chopra, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Riyan Parag, Dhawal Kulkarni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Varun Aaron, Shashank Singh, Manan Vohra, Rahul Tripathi
- Rajasthan Royals is in very poor form and have won just 2 matches out of 8 till now.
- As per reports Ben Stokes is fit and is set to play this match. A Turner is expected to get more games.
- A Rahane is expected to open the inning again as his batting does not suit in last overs.
- They can replace J Unadkat with V Aron as Unadkat is leaking lot of runs.
- A Rahane and J Buttler will open the inning while Sanju Samson is expected to bat at 1 down. All are very technically strong batsman. Buttler is an attacking batsman and is in terrific form with bat while Rahane and Samson are consistent performer of team. Buttler is highest scorer of team and has scored 3 half centuries till now.
- Rahane also generally bats well but he has played just 2 good inning till now.He scored attacking 37 in 2nd last game.
- Sanju Samson has scored brilliant century in 1 match.He looked in good touch in initial matches .
- Rahul Tripathi and B Stokes will bat in middle order. Both Stokes and Tripathi are very talented batsman but are struggling to bat in attacking manner. Ben Stokes is very attacking batsman and is rated as 1 of the best allrounder of World while Tripathi played well in almost all the matches but his strike rate is not that much good.
- A Turner and S Binny will do late hitting duty. Both are very attacking batsman. Turner has played many attacking innings in Big Bash while S Binny was looking at his best in last match.
- Jofra Archer and S Gopal are also handy batsman.Archer played attacking cameo of 24 in just 11 balls in 1 match while Gopal made 19 on just 7 balls in 2nd last match.
- Jofra Archer,Dhawal Kulkarni and Ben Stokes will lead the pace attack of the team while J Unadkat (risky) will assist them. Jofra Archer has raw pace and good amount of variation while Kulkarni and Unadkat are known for their swing and variations.
- Archer bowled well in almost all the matches.He took two 3 wicket haul in last 2 matches. Overall he has taken 10 wickets till now.
- Ben Stokes has also good pace and bounce.He took 6 wickets till now but at the same time has given lot of runs also.
- S Gopal and R will lead the spin attack of the team.He is well known bowler in domestic circuit. He took 2 three wicket haul till now.Overall Gopal has taken 8 wickets till now, he has gone wicketless in last 3 games.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Pitch is expected to give more support to batsman. Spinner also get good support here.
Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, S Samson, Rahul Tripathi, Ben Stokes,A Turner, S Binny, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni, J Unadkat(high)/V Aron,
PROBABLE 11 OF MI:
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jason Behrendoff/B Cutting/M Mclenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS,TOP PICKS AND SUGGESTIONS:
- Try to take more batsman in your team as pitch support spinners more.
- S Gopal has good record on this pitch.
- Hardik took 2 wickets to rech 100 wickets.
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper both Q De Kock and Jos Buttler are good .You can go with any one. In multiple entry leagues make go with atleast 2 teams by including both,
- A Rahane (technically strong batsman ,can play long inning)
- J Buttler(Very attacking batsman , is in good form)
- Rohit Sharma ( very talented batsman,can play big inning)
- Suryakumar Yadav(attacking batsman , Has not converted starts in big innings)
- K Pollard( very attacking batsman , can be promoted in batting order)
- R Tripathi(good batsman)
Only Grand League Pick:
- Ishan Kishan( very attacking batsman, can change course of game in few balls)
- A Turner( Very attacking batsman, can be very effective on his day)
- B Stokes(attacking batsman + bowling ,can bowl in death)
- H Pandya(very attacking batsman,played many cameos till now+ and is a good bowler)
- K Pandya( attacking batsman +good spin bowler )
- J Archer( rated very highly in t20 format+ very good fielder and attacking batsman)
- S Gopal ( good leg spinner+ has good record on this ground)
- J Bumrah(one of the best fast bowler of world, Bowls in death)
- L Malinga( very good fast bowlers, known for his yorkers and variations, is expected to play today)
- R Chahar(good talented spinner, good credit saving option)
- D Kulkarni( Known for his good line and length, can be used at death as J Unadkat is giving lot of runs)
Only for Grand League:
- J Behrendorff/ M Mclenagahan( risky,good bowlers))
- Jaydev Unadkat(can give good points on his days)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF RAJASTHAN :
- Ajinkya Rahane (capt),
- Jos Buttler (wk),
- S Samson
- Ben Stokes,
- Rahul Tripathi
- Jofra Archer,
- S Gopal
- D Kulkarni
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF MI :
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Q DeKock,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Jasprit Bumrah
- L Malinga
- Rahul Chahar
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- J Buttler
- S Samson
- A Rahane
- B Stokes
- Rohit Sharma
- Q De Kock
- K Pollard
- Hardik Pandya
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: