Please follow on telegram to get last minutes updates.As many users are blaming that we gave the notification of S Lamichhane not playing too late. As we have lot of users so Google firebase take lot of time in sending notification , We sent the notification at 7:54 and most of the users got it in time but some of users got it after 8. So it will be beneficial for all users to atleast follow on telegram because you will get instant update there.
For joining on telegram just go to telegram app and search Cricinformer in telegram. and join our telgram channel there.
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
SRH TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Hooda, Manish Pandey, T Natarajan, Ricky Bhui, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul, Shreevats Goswami, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Billy Stanlake, David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Martin Guptill, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem
- They have won 6 out of 11 matches till now.
- Their middle order and form of Kane Williamson are still cause of concern for the team.
- They received a major blow as D Wraner, their best batsman and highest scored or Tournament has left the team.
- M Guptill is set to play in place of D Warner. Rest no change is expected in team.
- M Guptill and W Saha will open the inning of the team .Guptill is very talented and attacking batsman while Saha is also good player.Guptill can play big role on this batting wicket .
- Saha scored attacking 28 runs in lats match.
- Mnish Pandey is expected to bat next. He is very technically strong and talented batsman. He scored 83, 61 and 36 runs in last 3 matches after struggling in initial matches.
- Ever reliable K Williamson will bat next. He is very talented and technically strong batsman however his form is not good at this time.
- Vijay Shankar and M Nabi are expected to bat next.Vijay Shankar is technically strong batsman while M Nabi is very attacking batsman.Vijay Shankar has got starts in almost all the match but he failed to convert it into a big inning.
- Abhishek Sharma and Rashid Khan will do late hitting duty.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,Sandeep Sharma and Khaleel Ahmed will lead the pace attack of the team. All are very good bowler. Sandeep bowled well in almost all the matches expect 2nd last match he played while Bhuvneshwar is now coming back to his old form.
- Khaleel has bowled well since his return from injury and has taken 11 wickets till now.Bhuvneshwar took 8 wickets in last 10 matches.
- Khaleel took 3 while Sandeep took 2 wickets in last match.
- Rashid Khan, the best spinner of world in this format expected to lead the spin attack of the team along with M Nabi.Batsman find it hard to pick Rashid.Rashid has not taken lot of wickets because batsman are not taking risk against him.
- Rashid took 3 wicket haul in last match.
MUMBAI INDIANS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Evin Lewis, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Mayank Markande, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jason Behrendorff, Barinder Sran, Rasikh Salam, Jayant Yadav
- Mumbai Indians are looking in good form .They have won 7 out of 12 matches till now.
- They can replace E Lewis by M Mclenaghan/B Hendricks and bring back Ishan Kishan/Yuvraj in place of B Sran.
- Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma are expected to open the inning for the team.Both are highly talented and technically strong batsman. Slowly and Slowly De kock is looking at his best while Rohit has performed well in 2nd last match, he scored 67 just 48 balls with the help of 6 fours and 3 sixes.
- De Kock is highest scorer of team and has scored 2 half century and 1 score in 40s till now.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat next. He is very talented batsman but has played just 1 good inning till now. He was demoted down the order but he can bat at 1 down if E Lewis get dropped.
- Ishan Kishan(high)/Yuvraj Singh will bat at number 4 for Mumbai. They are very attacking batsman and can change the course of game single handedly.
- K Pollard, H Pandya and Krunal Pandya will do late hitting duty. All are very good hitters of ball and are known for their six hitting capability.Krunal Pandya is not looking in good touch, he needs to strike the ball well if Mumbai want and explosive end to their batting.
- H Pandya is man in form for Mumbai, he has done wonders with the bat for Mumbai in this IPL specially in slog overs. He will be handy for MI on this pitch with shorter boundaries.He scored 91 in just 34 balls in last match.
- Hardik played attacking cameos in 30s-40s in almost all the match and with strike rate over 200.
- K Pollard has played 2 match winning innings on this wicket.Team will hope another good performance from him.
- Krunal Pandya and R Chahar will lead the spin department. Krunal is known for his accurate line and length, he has took 2 wickets in his 3 overs by conceding only 7 runs against Chennai in 2nd last match while Rahul Chahar bowled economically in all the matches he played.Chahar is a leg spinner, he took 2 three wicket haul in last 4 matches. .Chahar took 10 wickets till now while Krunal took 6 wickets in last 6 matches.
- J Bumrah ,M Mclenaghan/B Hendricks and L Malinga are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while H Pandya will assist them.J Bumrah is one of the best fast bowler of this time and is in very good form while L Malinga is also bowling well. Malinga took 12 wickets in last 6 matches he played. Malinga took 4 wicket haul in 2nd last match against CSK ,
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Pitch is expected to be highly batting friendly.
PROBABLE 11 OF MI:
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan/Yuvraj Singh/E Lewis, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard,Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Mitchell McClenaghan/Ben Cutting/B Hendricks/B Sran, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
If Lewis gets another chance then Suryakumar will get demoted to lower middle order.
PROBABLE 11 OF SRH:
M Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma,
STATS THAT MATTERS MOST :
- Both Hardik and Pollard struggles against Rashid Khan.
- SRH has just won 1 match out of 6 at this venue.
- Try to cover all important batsman on this wicket as wicket is expected to be batting friendly , you can leave any important bowler for adjusting credit.
- Do not see rivalry stat between batsman and bowler on this wicket.
- Make Ewin Lewis captain in one of your grand league teams in fantasy sites having deadline before toss.
TOP FANTASY PICKS
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper De Kock will be better option.You can take Saha in grand league teams.
- R Sharma (technically strong batsman ,can play long inning, on batting surfaces he can be ruthless)
- Manish Pandey( technically strong batsman,scored 2 half century in last 3 match)
- Martin Guptill(very attacking batsman, can play crucial role on this pitch)
- K Williamson(very technical batsman but not in form)
- Kieron Pollard( can be very destructive on his day)
- Suryakumar Yadav(attacking batsman, will bat at no. 3 if Lewis get dropped.)
Only Grand League Pick:
- Ishan Kishan(slight riksy , very attacking batsman, can play big inning on this wicket)
- E Lewis(slight riksy , very attacking batsman, can play big inning on this wicket)
- H Pandya(attacking batsman + bowling ,can bowl in death+ batting form is very im pressive)
- M Nabi(Very attacking batsman+ good spinner)
- Krunal Pandya ( very talented batsman+ will bowl good amount of overs+ wicket taking bowler)
- Vijay Shankar(good batsman ,batted well in first 2 matches but failed badly after that)
Only Grand League Option:
- Abhishek Sharma(attacking batsman+ good bowler but is not bowling)
- L Malinga( rated very highly in t20 format+ is in very good form + generally bowls in death overs)
- J Bumrah ( best death bowler of modern cricket)
- Khaleel Ahmad(Bowls in death,very good bowler)
- Rashid Khan(leg spinner+ wicket taking bowler+ rated as one of the best spinner)
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar( very good Ipl record+ wicket taking bowler)
- Sandeep Sharma(swing bowler, generally bowls economical spell)
- R Chahar( effective leg spinner+ impressed everyone with his performance)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF SRH:
- M Guptill
- K Williamson
- Manish Pandey
- M Nabi
- Rashid Khan,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,
- Khaleel Ahmad
- Sandeep Sharma
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF MI :
- R Sharma
- Q De Cock
- S Yadav
- K Pandya
- H Pandya
- R Chahar
- J Bumrah
CHOICES OF C AND VC:
- R Sharma
- Q De Cock
- H Pandya
- Manish Pandey
- Rashid Khan
- Martin Guptill
- K Williamson
- J Bumrah
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Refer Code: CRICINFORMER
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: