Search Cricinformer on telegram app and join the channel having 34000 subscibers. You can join our Football,Hockey and NBA channel also.
IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
NAMO BANDRA BLASTERS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Nikhil Patil, Shreyas Iyer, Shrideep Mangela, Aditya Dhumal, Rohit Kambli, Sagar Chhabria, Saksham Jha, Siddharth Chitnis, Sujit Haravi, Sujit Nayak, Yash Malap, Eknath Kerkar, Prasad Pawar, Atul Singh, Karsh Kothari, Nikhil Date, Siddharth Sharma, Uzair Khan.
- They retained their captain Shreyas Iyer as well as wicket-keeper batsman Eknath Kerkar.
- They lost their last match despite good batting by their batsmans.
- Most probably they will go with same playing11.
- Shreyash Iyer and E Kerkar will open the inning of the team. S Iyer is highly talented and technically strong batsman while E Kerkar is also rated highly at club level.S Iyer scored 363 in last season and was in terrific form in IPL while E Kerkar scored 76 in last season.Both failed in last match.
- Prasad Pawar and Nikhil Patil are expected to bat next. Both are good batsman.Pawar scored 47 while Patil scored 55 in last match.
- Attacking batsman Sujit Nayak will bat next. He scored 99 in 1 match in last season and still has the record of highest individual score.He scored 186 runs in last season.He scored half century in very first match of this season,he can bowl some overs also.
- Talented allrounder Aditya Dhumal is expected to bat next. He can bat in attacking manner.Dhumal scored 80 in last season.
- Talented U19 cricketer Sagar Chhabaria and veteran all-rounder Siddharth Chitnis will do late hitting duty.S Chitnis scored 66 runs and took 2 wickets in last season.
- Aditya Dhumal and S Chitnis will lead the spin attack while S Nayak will assist them . Both A Dhumal and S Chitnis are very talented bowler and have played from Mumbai team. Dhumal took 7 wickets in last season . Dhumal and Chitnis took 1 wicket each in lastgame while Sujit Nayak took 2 wickets.
- Atul Singh,Nikhil Date and Saksham Jha will lead the pace attack of the team while . All are average bowler.Atul Singh took 3 wickets in last season.Saksham Jha bowled economically in last match.
PROBABLE11 OF NBB:
Shreyas Iyer, Eknath Kerkar, Prasad Pawar,Nikhil Patil, Sujit Nayak, Siddharth Chitnis, Aditya Dhumal, Sagar Chhabria, Saksham Jha, Nikhil Date, Atul Singh
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF NBB:
- S Iyer,(Best batsman of whole tournament, 363 runs in last season)
- E Kerkar,(talented and attacking batsman,)
- Sujit Nayak,(attacking batsman, 186 runs in last season+ 2 wickets and 52 runs in last match )
- Aditya Dhumal,(good allrounder, 80 runs and 7 wickets )
- Siddharth Chitnis,(good allrounder,66 runs ,2 wickets)
- Saksham Jha (good pace bowler)
- Atul Singh( good pace bowler, 3 wickets )
NORTH MUMBAI PANTHERS TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Prithvi Shaw, Vishal Dhagaonkar, Aashray Sajnani, Aditya Rane, Atif Attarwala, Karan Nande, Moondeep Mangela, Neil Narvekar, Rahul Sawant, Saeed Shaikh, Sairaj Patil, Shashikant Kadam, Vikrant Auti, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ajinkya Patil, Onkar Gurav, Swapnil Salvi, Jude Singh, Prathamesh Dake, Pravin Tambe
- They retained young batting sensation Prithvi Shaw.
- As per reports India U19 team members will not play Mumbai t20 so most probably Yashasvi Jaiswal will miss out gain.
- They won their last match so most probably they will go with same team again.
- Vikrant Auti and talented star player Prithwi Shaw will open the inning of the team. Both are very attacking batsman. P Shaw has played from Indian team and is a consistent performer while Vikrant is an average batsman.
- Hard Hitting batsamn Ajinkya Patil will bat next. He has record of smashing half century in 12 balls in club level cricket.He can open also.
- Sairaj Patill will bat next.He is a good hitter of ball.He scored 121 in last season and also scored attacking 46 in last game.
- AllrounderS Kadam is expected to bat next. He is a pace bowling allrounder and is a good hitter of ball.
- Swapnil Salvi and Karan Nande will do late hitting duty.S Salvi has good record in club level tournament while Karan Nande scored attacking half century in last match.
- Prathamesh Dake,S Kadam and Atif Attaarwala are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while M Mangela will assist them. P Dake has played from Mumbai team and is a very good bowler while both S Kadam and A Attarwala have bowled well at club level.
- A Attarwala took3 while P Dake took 2 wickets in last match.
- Veteran leg spinner Pravin Tambe will lead the spin attack of the team . He is a wicket taking bowler and has played from Rajasthan Royals team .He took 8 wickets in last season.
PROBABLE11 OF NMP:
Prithvi Shaw, Vikrant Auti, Ajinkya Patil,Sairaj Patil, Shashikant Kadam,Karan Nande, Swapnil Salvi, Atif Attarwala, Moondeep Mangela, Prathamesh Dake, Pravin Tambe,
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF NMP:
- P Shaw,(technically strong batsman+ attacking batsman)
- Ajinkya Patil(hard hitting batsman, scored 12 ball 50 in a club level tournament)
- Sairaj Patill,(121 runs in last season+ attacking 46 in first match)
- S Kadam,( hard hitting batsman+ good bowler)
- Atif Attaarwala,(Good pace bowler + hard hitting batsman.took 3 wickets in last match )
- P Tambe,(good leg spinner,8 wickets in last season)
- Prathamesh Dake,(good bowler, played from Mumbai team)
- In wicketkeeper both E Kerkar and Ajinkya Patil are good.However E Kerkar will be slightly better option.
Wankhede Stadium , Mumbai
Pitch is expected to be batting friendly however scores in range of 150-170 are expected because most batsman don;t have so much skill.
Choices Of Captain:
- S Iyer
- E Kerkar
- Aditya Dhumal
- Sujit Nayak
- P Shaw
- Sairaj Patil
- S Kadam
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Always try to make your team by seeing given info.
- E Kerkar
- P Shaw(vc)
- V Auti
- S Iyer(c)
- Prasad Patil
- S Patil
- S Kadam
- S Nayak
- M Mangela
- S Jha
- N Date
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: