IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
ZIMBABWE TEAM NEWS::
Squad: Solomon Mire, Hamilton Masakadza(c), Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Peter Moor(w), Elton Chigumbura, Kyle Jarvis, Donald Tiripano, Tendai Chatara, Chris Mpofu, Ryan Burl, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Richmond Mutumbami, Ainsley Ndlovu
- Surprisingly Zimbabwe lost against Netherland in both the ODI matches and 1st t20.They are much better team so they are expected to bounce back in this match.
- They can replace D Tiripano with T Chatara.
- H Masakadza and S Mire will open the inning for them.Both are very good and attacking batsman.S Mire has played some attacking innings in past but his recent form is not that much good while H Masakadza is their one of their important batsman but he is struggling after injury. Both failed in all the matches.
- Craig Ervine is expected to bat next .He is the one of the important batsman and in form batsman of team .He scored 84 and 59 in last 2 games.
- B Taylor , their best batsman will bat next.He is technically strong batsman and is very talented batsman.He scored 71 and 51 in 2 of last 3 matches.
- Sean Williams and Sikander Raza , other 2 important batsman of team will bat next. .Sikander Raza bats in attacking manner while S Williams is technically strong batsman. Both will bowl good amount of overs also.Williams scored a century in last series but failed in all the matches till now.Raza scored attacking 85 in 2nd last match.
- P Moor will do late hitting duty.He played some good innings in last series.
- K Jarvis and C Mpofu will lead the pace attack of the team while D Tripano/T Chatara will assist them. Their all bowlers relies on swing.
- Jarvis bowled badly in all the matches. C Mpofu took 2 wickets in last match.
- Sean Williams and Sikander Raza will lead the spin attack for Zimabawe while R Burl will assist them.All the 3 took 1 wicket each in last match.
- Williams took a 4 wicket haul in 2nd last match.
NETHERLAND TEAM NEWS:
Squad:Bas de Leede, Wesley Barresi, Ben Cooper, Vivian Kingma, Scott Edwards(w), Roelof van der Merwe, Pieter Seelaar(c), Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Max ODowd, Tobias Visee, Saqib Zulfiqar, Brandon Glover
- Netherland is looking in terrific form . They have beaten their opposition comfortably in last match.
- They should go with same playing11 .
- T Visee and M O Dowd will open the batting for them. Both plays in attacking manner and are good batsman. T Visee is an exciting talent, he played good innings of 78,44 and 71 in last series and scored attacking 41 in 2nd last match, he is in terrific form. M O Dow’d played well in all the matches of this series.M O Dow’d played a match winning knock of 86 and 59 in ODI matches, he scored 30 in last t20.
- Veteran batsmans Ben Cooper and W Barressi will bat at 1 and 2 down. Both are very talented batsman and have played many match winning innings in past . B Cooper scored attacking 50 runs in last match.
- Bas De Leede/S Zulfiqar and Van Der Merwe will handle the middle order.Bas De Leede is an average batsman while RV Merwe is their important batsman .Merwe has good experience of county, he bats in attacking manner.Merwe scored attacking 57 and 75 in last 2 matches.
- P Seelar and S Edwards are also good batsman.Seelar scored attacking 32 in 2nd last match.
- Paul Van Meekeren,D Glover will handle the pace bowling attack of the team along with Fred Klaassen .Both Meekeren and F Klaasen have good county cricket experience. Klaassen took 11 wickets in last 4 matches .Both Glover and PV Meekeren took 3 wickets in last match.
- P Seelar and V De Merwe will lead the spin attack of the team.Both are good bowler .Merwe took 1 while P Seelar took 3 wickets in last match. Surprisingly RV Merwe was expensive in ODI matches.
Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.Netherland scored 199 in last match.
PROBABLE 11 OF ZIMBABWE:
H Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine,B Taylor, Sean Williams,S Raza,Peter Moor, R Burl, Kyle Jarvis, Donald Tiripano/Tendai Chatara,C Mpofu
PROBABLE11 OF NETHERLAND:
M O Dowd,T Visee,Ben Cooper,W Barressi,Bas De Leede/S Zulfiqar,Reloe Van Der Merwe ,S Edwards,P Seelar,PV Meekeren,D Glover,Fred Klaaassen
- In wicketkeeper section both B Taylor and T Visee are good. As per recent form you should cover both, however if you want to take one then prefer B Taylor.
- Both team are equal in strength so yo can make a balanced team.
- Taking more allrounders and bowlers will help.
- Make S Mire capatain in one of your grand league team .
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF ZIMBABWE:
- S Mire,(attacking batsman+ can bowl some overs )
- Craig Ervine,(very technical batsman+consistent performer)
- Sean Williams,(one of the best batsman of team+ consistent performer+ good spin bowler)
- B Taylor( one of the best batsman of team+ consistent performer)
- S Raza,(one of the important batsman of team+ consistent performer+ good spin bowler)
- Kyle Jarvis,(good swing bowler+ have good amount of variation, took 8 wickets in last series)
- C Mpofu(good swing and wicket taking bowler)(took 2 wickets in last series)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF NETHERLAND :
- RVD Merwe(one of the important batsman of team+ consistent performer+ good spin bowler)
- Ben Cooper,(experienced and talented batsman)
- T Visee( attacking batsman, rated very highly in Netherland)
- M O Dow’d(good batsman)
- W Barresi(experienced batsman, played some good innings in past)
- P Seelar,(attacking batsman + main spinner of team)
- PV Meekeren,(pace attack leader of team+ took 4 wickets in last series)
- Fred Klaasen(very good pace bowler+ took 9 wickets in last 3 matches)
- D Glover( good pace bowler, took 3 wickets in last match)
Choices Of Captain:
- B Taylor
- Sikander Raza
- S Williams
- T Visee
- RV Merwe
- P Seelar
- F Klaassen
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Try to go with your team.
- B Tayor
- T Visee/F Klaassen
- M O Dow’d
- C Ervine
- B Cooper
- RV Merwe(vc)
- S Williams(c)
- S Raza
- P Seelaar
- B Glover
- C Mpofu
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: