Just In:There is possibility that they can demote Ross Taylor down the order for giving chance to other batsmans.
Try to play on sites having deadline after toss as we generally get the news about rested player in every match.
IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
NEWZELAND TEAM NEWS:
Squad: Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Tom Blundell(w), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi
- Tom Latham is injured so he will miss this match also.
- As Tom Latham is not available so H Nicholls is shifted to middle order.
- NZ Coach confirmed that Matt Henry will play this match.There is slight chance that they can rest T Boult .
- C Munro and Martin Guptil will open the inning for them. Both are very attacking batsmans. M Guptill was in very good form in last series where he scored 2 consecutive centuries while recent form of C Munro is not that much good.
- Their most reliable batsman and captain ,Kane Williamson will bat 1 down. He is very technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer. He scored 67 in last game.
- Ross Taylor will bat next, he is the most consistent performer for Newzealand in recent time.His is averaging above 55 from 2015 and is averaging more than 90 from last 1.5 years. He scored 71 runs in last match.
- H Nichollas will bat next. He is a also a technical batsman and is in very good form also. His last five innings are 64, 53, 107,0 and 15*.
- J Neesham will follow him next, he will help Newzealand with both bat and ball, specially his batting will have greater impact on the result of the match. He can anchor his inning if needed and can attack from the first ball as well.
- Colin de Grandhome,T Blundell and M Santner will do late hitting duty. Both C De Grandhomme and Santner are very attacking batsman..
- Trent Boult,M Henry and L Ferguson will lead the pace attack of the team while T Southee, Grandhomme and J Neesham will assist them. Boult is best in these while recent form of M Henry and L Ferguson are also good.
- T Southee is struggling badly with ball at this time.
- Boult , Southee and Grandhomme relies on swing while Henry and L Ferguson have good pace and bounce. Boult took 4 wickets while Neesham took 3 wickets in last match.
- Ish Shodi and M Santner will lead the spin attack of the team. Santner can bat also if needed. Both are good bowler.
WEST INDIES TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran(w), Ashley Nurse, Andre Russell, Jason Holder(c), Carlos Brathwaite, Shai Hope, Fabian Allen, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cottrell
- All stars of West Indies are back and they are set to play with their strongest team.
- S Gabriel suffered side strain in last match so he is expected to get rest in this match .
- A Nurse and K Roach are expected to play this game after getting rest in last match.
- They will want to give their core11 as match as practice they can so most probably their all important players will get chance to play in this game.
- Universe Boss C Gayle and E Lewis are expected to open the inning while E Lewis will bat at 1 down.S Hope is very classical and technically strong batsman while C Gayle and E Lewis are attacking batsman.S Hope is in terrific form in international arena, he played innings of 170,109 and 87 in last series while E Lewis scored half century in last warm up match against Australia.
- C Gayle smashed two magnificent centuries in four innings against England in last series, scoring 424 runs at an average of 106 to walk away with the Man-of-the-Series award
- Darren Bravo is expected to bat next. He is very talented batsman but his recent form is not that much good.
- Talented S Hetmyer will bat next.He is very attacking and technically strong batsman. He was in very good form just before IPL. He can change the scenerio of match in few balls.
- N Pooran,A Russell,Jason Holder and C Brathwaite will do late hitting duty .All are very attacking batsman.Holder was in terrific form with bat in RLODC and has scored a half century in tri series also.C Brathwaite scored 60 runs in last match against Austrlia.
- A Russell was at his attacking best in IPL. Team will hope same kind of form from him.
- Even A Nurse and F Allen are decent hitter of ball.
- J Holder, O Thomas.A Russell and K Roach will lead the pace attack of the team while S Cottrell will assist them. Gabriel(risky),Thomas and Roach are known for their pace while Cottrell and Holder have good variation and swing.
- Thomas was in good form in IPL while Gabriel bowled well in last series.
- A Nurse will lead the spin attack while F Allen may assist him. Nurse has bowled bowled well in last tournament, he took a 4 wicket haul and a three wicket haul in last series.
- In wicketkeeper only S Hope is good so take only him in all leagues.
- Newzealand will have upper hand over WestIndies.
- Try to cover all important batsmans as boundaries of this stadium are short.
County Ground, Bristol
Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting more support. Boundaries of this ground is short.
In county matches pace bowlers also got some support here but surprisingly in 2nd last warm up match spinners got good support here.
PLAYERS OF NEWZEALAND THAT CAN PLAY:
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Tom Blundell, Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry,
PLAYERS OF WEST INDIES THAT CAN PLAY:
Chris Gayle, E Lewis, Shai Hope, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer,A Russell,N Pooran, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, K Roach,Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, S Gabriel(risky has some injury issue)
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WESTINDIES:
- Chris Gayle,
- E Lewis,
- Shai Hope,
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- A Russell,
- Jason Holder,
- Ashley Nurse,
- Sheldon Cottrell,
- Oshane Thomas
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF NEWZEALAND :
- H Nichollas( Technically strong batsman + is in good form)
- M Guptil( bully of batting pitches+ Plays attacking shots )
- K Williamson( best batmsman of the team + good player of spin as well + recent form is not good)
- R Taylor( currently he is most consistent player of the team)
- J Neesham( best all rounder of the team + his batting will play essential part in this world cup)
- M Santner( Will play as spin all rounder in the team)
- T Boult( will swing the ball initlially + will bowl in death as well+ best bowler of the team)
- L Ferugsion( consistenly bowl with (145+ ) )
Choices Of Captain:
- K Williamson
- M Guptill
- J Neesham
- Ross Taylor(may be demoted down the order)
- C Gayle
- S Hope
- S Hetmyer
- A Russell
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Try to go with your team.
We are making this team by assuming that R Taylor can bat down the order .
- S Hope(vc)
- K Williamson(c)
- C Gayle
- M Guptill
- S Hetmyer
- C Munro
- A Russell
- J Neesham/J Holder
- L Ferguson
- O Thomas
- M Henry
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: