IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
PAK TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Abid Ali, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hasnain, Yasir Shah
- Shoaib Malik is back and if reports are to be believed then he is set to play this match in place of one of H Sohail or Asif Ali.
- MD Amir is ruled out of 3rd odi match due to chicken pox, this is confirmed by Captain Sarfraz himself.
- Md Hafeez has also done lot of practice in the nets, he has done bowling practice as well but his playing chances will depend on his fitness test.
- Due to poor performance Yasir Shah is set to miss this match.One of M Hasnain/Junaid will replace him.
- Imam Ul Haq and F Zaman will open the inning while Babar Azam will bat at 1 down. Both Imam and B Azam are very technically strong batsman and consistent performer while F Zaman is very attacking batsman. Zaman scored 76,101 and 52 and138 in last 4 matches.He has scored brilliant century in previous match against england but was unable to cross the line. while world no.1 batsman B Azam scored(68,101, 65, 51) in last 4 matches. He has also scored magnificient half century in previous match.
- Imam Ul haq will also try to fancy his chance at the top.He is also a technically strong batsman.He scored well composed 42* in first match and 35 in second.
- Any of Haris Sohail/ Hafeez will play this match. If Hafeez will be fit then his chances are higher otherwise Haris Sohail will retain his position.
- S Ahmed said that he will promote himself above the order to give some stability to their batting line-up. He has played good knock at the end but that was not enough to win the match.
- S Malik is expected to bat next. He is very talented and technically strong batsman but at the same time his form from last 3 series is not that much good.
- Imad Wasim will do late hitting duty.Wasim;s record is quiet good in batting as well bowling ,(117, 4*,18*,8) in batting department while in bowling (1/38, 2/19, 1/24, 0/63) in his last 3 matches. But in last match he hasn’t performed upto the expectations and that has hurt Pakistan as well.
- Imad Wasim will lead the spin attack of the team . Imad is known for his tight line and length.
- MD Amir will not play and Yasir Shah is also set to miss this match due to poor performance so there is high chances that Junaid Khan will play.
- Hassanain can also get his chance in this match in place of Faheem Ashraf.
- Hasan Ali, Shaheen Shah Afridi and Faheem Ashraf(high)/M Hasnain are expected to lead the pace attack of the team while Junaid/M Hasnain Khan will assist them.
- Shaheen is team’s best pace bowler from last 1 year while Hasan Ali and Junaid Khan are also good bowler.Both Shaheen and Hasan Ali bowled poorly in last match.
ENGLAND TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, David Willey, Tom Curran, Joe Denly
- England team are expected to do some changes in the team to get the best 15 men squad for the world cup.
- As per reports both Jos Buttler and Adil Rashid are set to miss this match , both haven’t participated in practice session.Mark Wood has not joined the team yet.
- Joe Denly is set to play while one of Vince or Tom Curran will play .
- J Roy will open the inning along with in form Jonny Bairstow. Both Bairstow and Roy are in prime form. Roy has scored magnificient 87 runs in previous match whiel J Bairstow has made well composed 51 in previous match.
- Ever reliable Joe Root and E Morgan will bat at 1 and 2 down. Both are technically strong batsman and are consistent performer .Joe Root is one of the best batsman of this format, he will be key for England in the middle overs, his runs in last 4 matches are-(130,94,7,47, 40). In previous match he made 40 runs.
- From few series Eoin Morgan is leading his team from front, he has set an example for his teammates with bat. He has scored attacking fifty in previous odi match(71) of just 48 balls. His recent form is quiet impressive.He is avaraging more than 100 from last 10 matches.
- Ben Stokes will do the all round duty for England, Although his form was not much impressive on Indian soil during this IPL season but he will fancy his chances on flat deck of England.He is set to get more batting time in absence of Jos Buttler.
- J Vince(if plays) will bat next. He is technically strong batsman and was in very good form in domestic matches.
- Joe Denly and Moeen Ali will bat next. Moeen is very attacking batsman and was in good form in IPL while Denly is technically strong batsman.Both will bowl good amount of overs also.
- D Willey and T Curran (risky) will do late hitting duty.Willey has played many attacking cameos from his domestic team.
- Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack of the team while Joe Denly will assist him. Moeen is an off spinner and generally bowl well while Denly is a part time bowler.
- Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett and D Willey will lead the pace attack of the team. This series is just like preliminary test for Archer before the world cup. If he performs well, then he will get the ticket of world cup otherwise not. Archer will bowl in death overs for England, he showed his talent by bowling a brilliant spell in last match.
- Chris Woakes and D Willey will open the bowling attack of England while Plunkett will bowl in middle and death overs.
- Wokes and Wiley relies on swing while Plunkett has good pace and bounce.Willey and Plunkett took 2 wickets each in last match.
- In wicketkeeper Sarfraz Ahmad will be best option as J Buttler is set to get rest in this match.
- Try to cover all important batsman on this wicket.
- Make Ben Stokes captain in atleast one of your grand league team.
County Ground ,Briston
Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting slight more advantage.Boundaries of this stadium is short but in some county matches pace bowlers also got good support here.
PROBABLE 11 OF PAK:
1 Imam-ul-Haq, 2 Fakhar Zaman, 3 Babar Azam, 4 Haris Sohail/Asif Ali, 5 Sarfaraz Ahmed (capt/wk), 6 S Malik, 7 Imad Wasim, 8 Faheem Ashraf/M Hasnain/Junaid, 9 Hasan Ali, 10 Shaheen Shah Afridi, 11 M Hasnain/Junaid
PROBABLE 11 OF ENGLAND:
1 Jason Roy, 2 Jonny Bairstow, 3 Joe Root, 4 Eoin Morgan (capt), 5 Ben Stokes,6 James Vince/T Curran ,7 Joe Denly ,8 Moeen Ali, 9 D Willey, 10 Chris Woakes, 11 Liam Plunkett.
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF ENGLAND:
- J Bairstow
- Jason Roy
- Joe Root,
- Eoin Morgan,
- Moeen Ali
- D Willey
- C Woakes
- Liam Plunkett
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF PAKISTAN :
- F Zaman,
- B Azam,
- Imam Ul Haq
- S Malik
- Sarfraz Ahmad
- Imad Wasim,
- Hasan Ali
- Faheem Asraf(slight risky)
- Shaheen Afridi
Choices Of Captain:
- J Root
- E Morgan
- J Bairstow
- J Roy
- Imam Ul Haq
- B Azam
- F Zaman
- Ben Stokes
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Our team will be updated later.
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: