Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Important News and Info:
Warriors Team News:
Squad: Ryan Rickelton, Dominic Hendricks, Kagiso Rapulana, Nicky van den Bergh(w), Wihan Lubbe, Delano Potgieter, Nono Pongolo, Eldred Hawken, Aaron Phangiso(c), Johannes Diseko, Craig Alexander, Stephen Cook, Migael Pretorius, Joshua Richards, Mangaliso Mosehle
- They have won 1 out of the 3 matches till now. Most probably S Magala will miss this match.
- E Moore(103), M Vallie(127), Rudi Second(129) and M Marais(59) are their main scorers.
- Their 2 important batsmen G Cloete and S Qeshile flopped badly in all the 3 matches till now.
- E Moore and G Cloete will open the inning of the team while S Qeshile will bat at 1 down. E Moore is a talented batsman and he is in very good form recently. He averages 40 in this format and scored a magnificent century in the last game. G Cloete and S Qeshile are technically strong batsmen but surprisingly both are looking in very bad form from last 8-9 months.
- Rudi Second and Y Vallie will bat next. Both are the most in-form batsmen of the team and are consistent performers. Y Vallie scored 90 runs in the last match, he has 4 half-centuries and 1 century to his name in the last 10 matches. R Second scored 2 half-centuries in the last 3 matches and he is bowling some overs also.
- Hard-Hitting batsman M Marais and O Nyaku will bat next. M Marais is a very good hitter of the ball and was in very good form in the MSL but the main problem is that many times he gets less balls to score.
- D Matthews(6) and S Tait(3) will lead the spin attack of the team while Rudi Second(2) will assist them. S Tait is a talented bowler while D Matthews is also bowling well and is a wicket-taking bowler. S Tait took 3 while Matthews took 6 wickets till now. S Tait just took a 4 wicket haul against England in the warm-up match.
- A Birch(2) and G Stuurman(1) will lead the pace attack of the team while O Nyaku(2) will assist them. A Birch is a wicket-taking bowler while rest 2 are average bowlers.
Probable11 of Warriors:
Gihahn Cloete, Edward Moore, Sinethemba Qeshile, Rudi Second, Yaseen Vallie, Marco Marais, Onke Nyaku, Sisanda Magala/G Stuurman(high), Andrew Birch, Dyllan Matthews, Stephan Tait,
Important Players of Warriors:
- Gihahn Cloete,
- Edward Moore,
- Rudi Second,
- Yaseen Vallie,
- Andrew Birch,
- Dyllan Matthews,
- Stephan Tait,
Lions Team News:
Squad: Ryan Rickelton, Dominic Hendricks, Kagiso Rapulana, Nicky van den Bergh, Wihan Lubbe, Delano Potgieter, Nono Pongolo, Malusi Siboto, Aaron Phangiso, Eldred Hawken, Johannes Diseko, Stephen Cook, Dwaine Pretorius, Craig Alexander, Mangaliso Mosehle, Migael Pretorius, Joshua Richards
- They have won both the matches till now. They won the last match even in the absence of their all the stars players.
- B Fortuin, R Hendricks, RV Dussen, B Hendricks and T Bavuma will miss this match also.
- R Rickelton(249), RV Dussen(65) and D Hendricks(50) are their main run scorers.
- E Hawken(5), B Hendricks(4), A Phangiso(3) and M Siboto(2) are their main wicket-takers.
- R Rickelton will open the inning along with D Hendricks. Both are the most important batsmen of the team and most of the scoring will be done by these 2 only. R Rickelton is an attacking batsman and has scored 2 match-winning knocks of 157 and 92 in the last 2 games. D Hendricks is a consistent performer of the team, he scored a half-century in the last game.
- K Rapulana and N Van Den Bergh will bat next. Both are average batsmen.
- W Lubbe and D Potgier will bat next. Lubbe is talented batsman but a hit or miss type batsman. He was in very good form in the MSL.
- N Pongolo will do late hitting duty.
- A Phangiso(3) and J Diesko(1) will lead the spin attack of the team while W Lubbe will assist them. A Phangiso is a wicket-taking bowler, he took 3 wickets in the 2nd last game.
- Malusi Siboto and Eldred Hawken will lead the pace attack of the team while Nono Pongolo and D Potgier will assist them. M Siboto is known for his variations while E Hawken can swing the ball in both ways. Siboto took 2 wickets till now and is a wicket-taking bowler while E Hawken took 5 wickets till now.
Probable11 of Lions:
Ryan Rickelton, Dominic Hendricks, Kagiso Rapulana, Nicky van den Bergh, Wihan Lubbe, Delano Potgieter, Nono Pongolo, Malusi Siboto, Aaron Phangiso, Eldred Hawken, Johannes Diseko,
Important Players of Lions:
- Ryan Rickelton,
- Dominic Hendricks,
- Wihan Lubbe,
- Malusi Siboto,
- Aaron Phangiso,
- Eldred Hawken,
Venue and Pitch Condition:
Wicket is expected to be neutral. Generally, scores in the range of 250-280 are seen.
- Death Bowlers of Warriors: A Birch and O Nyaku/G Stuurman
- Death Bowlers of Lions: M Siboto and E Hawken
- In the wicketkeeper section, R Second and R Rickelton will be good options as per recent form.
- Must try G Cloete as captain in the Grand Leagues.
Choices Of Captain:
- R Second
- R Rickelton
- D Hendricks