Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Myfab11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11,you can join on myfab11.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Myfab11.com
WEST INDIES TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Kieron Pollard (Captain), Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Sherfane Rutherford, Lendl Simmons, Hayden Walsh Jr, Kesrick Williams.
- West Indies is a good t20 team and they are expected to win this series easily.
- DJ Bravo is set to play this match after coming back from the retirement.
- L Simmons and E Lewis are expected to open the inning while S Hetmyer will bat at 1 down. All the 3 are good t20 players. L Simmons takes some time before attacking while Lewis and Simmons attack from the very first ball. Simmons scored a match-winning half-century in the 2nd last t20 match. Lewis looked in very good form in the ODI series while Hetmyer batted well against India.
- N Pooran and K Pollard will bat next. Both are good hitters of the ball. Pooran is in terrific form with the bat at this time while Pollard is also good batsman but he gets very less chance to bat.
- DJ Bravo and R Powell/S Rutherford will follow next. Both are good hitters of the ball.
- H Walsh and K Pierre will lead the spin attack of the team. Pierre bowled well in the last t20 series while H Walsh took 4 wickets in the 2nd last match. H Walsh is a wicket-taking bowler.
- S Cottrell, Kesrick Williams and DJ Bravo will lead the pace attack of the team. All the 3 are wicket-taking bowlers of this format. S Cottrell is the best bowler of the team while DJ Bravo is world known death bowler of this format. K Williams is also a good bowler.
PROBABLE11 OF WEST INDIES:
Evin Lewis, L Simmons, S Hetmyer, N Pooran, K Pollard (capt), S Rutherford/R Powell, DJ Bravo, Hayden Walsh Jr, K Pierre, Sheldon Cottrell, Kesrick Williams
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF WEST INDIES:
- Evin Lewis,
- L Simmons
- N Pooran
- S Hetmyer
- DJ Bravo
- Sheldon Cottrell,
- Kesrick Williams
- H Walsh
IRELAND TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD: Andrew Balbirnie (Captain), Mark Adair, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Josh Little, Barry McCarthy, Kevin O’Brien, Boyd Rankin, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, Gary Wilson, Craig Young
- Ireland team will have to give their 100% in order to give a fight to the Windies team.
- P Sterling and Kevin O Brian will open the inning while A Balbirnie will bat at 1 down. These 3 are very good hitters of balls and are the most important batsmen of the team. KO Brian played 2-3 good innings in the world cup qualifiers. Sterling scored 3 half-centuries while A Balbirnie scored 1 half-century in the same tournament.
- Balbirnie is a very talented and technically strong batsman, he scored a half-century in the last ODI. Kevin O Brien and Sterling attacks from the word go.
- G Delany and H Tector are expected to bat at 2 and 3 down. Both are decent batsmen. G Delany played some good innings in the qualifier but he failed badly in the ODI series.
- M Adair and Simi Singh will do late hitting duty. Adair is a good hitter of the ball and can get promoted if the team requires quick scoring.
- B Rankin, B Mccarthy and M Adair will lead the pace attack of the team while C Young will assist them. B Rankin is their best pace bowler but he is not a wicket-taking bowler. M Adair is known for his death bowling skills and he generally takes good no. of wickets in this format.
- B Mccarthy bowled well in the ODI series.
- Simi Singh and G Delany will lead the spin attack of the team. G Delany bowled well in the world cup qualifier but he flopped badly in
PROBABLE11 OF IRELAND:
Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Gareth Delany, Harry Tector/G Wilson, Mark Adair, Simi Singh, B Mccarthy, Boyd Rankin, C Young
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF IRELAND:
- KO Brian,
- G Delany,
- Andrew Balbirnie,
- P Sterling
- Mark Adair,
- B Rankin,
- Simi Singh
National Cricket Stadium
St George’s, Grenada
Pitch is expected to be neutral. Batsmen generally gets more support, pacers gets some swing initially.
FANTASY CRICKET TIPS:
In wicketkeeper, N Pooran will be the best option. West Indies will be favourites to win this match so make your small leagues team by keeping this fact in mind. Try to take top-order batsmen of the Windies team and their all main bowlers. Try G Delany as captain in one of your Grand League Teams.
CHOICES OF CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN:
- E Lewis
- L Simmons
- S Cottrell
- DJ Bravo
- K Williams
DREAM 11 TEAM: THIS IS THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER FOR MYSELF.IF YOU LIKE THIS TEAM THEN GO WITH IT OTHERWISE MAKE YOUR TEAM ON BASED OF INFO PROVIDED:
Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel after the toss. Click here to join our telegram channel.