Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Batball11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on Batball.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Batball11.com
England U19 Team:
Squad: Tom Clark, Joey Evison, Jack Haynes, George Balderson(c), Sam Young, Jordan Cox(w), Hamidullah Qadri, Ben Charlesworth, Kasey Aldridge, Blake Cullen, Lewis Goldsworthy, George Hill, Dan Mousley, Scott Currie, Harry Duke
- Their batting is not very good. Bowlers and allrounders are the main strength of the team. They lost their last match and this is a must win game for them.
- B Charlesworth and J Cox will open the inning while T Clarke and J Haynes will bat at 1 and 2 down respectively. B Charlesworth and J Cox are rated very highly by cricket experts. B Charlesworth played some good innings against India and Bangladesh in the tri-series but he failed with the bat after that while B Cox scored 1 century and 1 half-century in the last 4 matches. Charlesworth scored 36 in the last match.
- Tom Clarke is an average batsman, he has scored consistently in 20s-30s.
- J Evison, Lewis Goldsworthy and Dan Mousley will handle the middle order of the team. Mousley is average batsmen. L Goldsworthy is their most consistent batsmen, he scored 3-4 half-centuries against India and Bangladesh in the tri-series. Mousley also played some good innings just before the last series.
- J Evison is also a good batsman. He scored 2 inning in 40s and 1 hjalf century in the last 10 innings.
- Kasey Aldridge and George Balderson can bat also.
- GP Balderson, K Aldridge and B Cullen are their main pace bowlers while J Evison will assist them. GP Balderson took 20 and B Cullen took 11 wickets in last 8 matches. Aldridge took 3 wickets in last 6 matches but he was at his best in the last series against West Indies where he took 12 wickets in just 3 matches. Evison took 5 wickets in the last 6 games.
- Lewis Goldsworthy and H Qadri will lead the spin attack of the team while D Mousley will assist them. Goldsworthy took 7 wickets while Qadri took 6 wickets in the last 6 games. Both took 2 wickets each in the last match.
Probable XI of EnglandU19:
Ben Charlesworth, Jordan Cox, T Clarke, Jack Haynes, Joey Evison, Lewis Goldsworthy, Dan Mousley, George Balderson, Kasey Aldridge, Hamidullah Qadri, Blake Cullen,
Important Players of Stars:
- Ben Charlesworth,
- Jordan Cox,
- Lewis Goldsworthy,
- J Evison
- Kasey Aldridge,
- George Balderson,
- Hamidullah Qadri,
- Blake Cullen,
Australia U19 Team News:
Squad: Sam Fanning, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey(c), Oliver Davies, Lachlan Hearne, Todd Murphy, Patrick Rowe(w), Tanveer Sangha, Liam Scott, Liam Marshall, Bradley Simpson, Corey Kelly, Matthew Willans, Cooper Connolly, Connor Sully
- This is a do and die match for the Australia team.
- Sam Fanning and Jake Fraser-McGurk are expected to open the inning while Mackenzie Harvey(c) will bat at 1 down. Jake Fraser-McGurk and Mackenzie Harvey(c) along with O Davies are the most important batsmen of the team and most of the scoring will be done by these 3 only. M Harvey scored 3 consecutive half-century against Newzealand in the last series.
- J Fraser McGurk scored half century in the 2nd last match and was in the good form in the domestic circuit. S Fanning also scored some innings in 30s-40s in the last series.
- L Hearne and L Scott will bat next. Both are average batsmen. Scott will bowl some overs also.
- O Davies and P Rowe will do late hitting duty. O Davies is one of the most devasting batsmen of the U19 cricket. He scored 3 attacking half centuries in the last 5 innings and has the record of smashing 6 sixes on six balls. P Rowe is an average batsman.
- C Kelly and T Sangha can bat also.
- T Murphy and T Sangha will handle the spin department while L Scott will assist them. T Sangha is their main spinner and is a wicket-taking bowler while Murphy also bowls well. T Sangha took 14 while T Murphy took 5 wickets in the last 5 games.
- C Kelly and B Simpson/C Suly/M Williams/L Marshall will handle the pace attack of the team. All are average bowlers. C Kelly took 5 wickets in the last 5 games. B Simpson took a 3 wicket haul in the last match but that was against a weak team. L Marshall has performed consistently for them but he gets dropped from the playing11 many times.
Probable XI of Australia:
Sam Fanning, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey(c), Lachlan Hearne, L Scott, Oliver Davies, Patrick Rowe(w), Corey Kelly, Tanveer Sangha, Todd Murphy, Bradley Simpson,
Important players of Australia U19:
- Jake Fraser-McGurk,
- Mackenzie Harvey(c),
- Oliver Davies,
- Corey Kelly,
- Tanveer Sangha,
- Todd Murphy,
Top C/VC Choices:
- J Evison
- G Balderson
- L Goldsworthy
- T Sangha
- Try to take more allrounders and bowlers on this wicket.
- England will have slight upper hand over Australia in this match.
- Rotate C and VC between bowlers and allrounders for the grand league teams.
- In the wicketkeeper section, J Cox will be better option.