Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Batball11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on Batball.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Batball11.com
England U19 Team:
Squad: Tom Clark, Joey Evison, Jack Haynes, George Balderson(c), Sam Young, Jordan Cox(w), Hamidullah Qadri, Ben Charlesworth, Kasey Aldridge, Blake Cullen, Lewis Goldsworthy, George Hill, Dan Mousley, Scott Currie, Harry Duke
- Their batting is not very good. Bowlers and allrounders are the main strength of the team.
- B Charlesworth and one of Sam Young/T Clarke will open the inning while J Cox will bat at 1 down. B Charlesworth and J Cox are rated very highly by cricket experts. B Charlesworth played some good innings against India and Bangladesh in the tri-series but he failed with the bat after that while B Cox scored 1 century and 1 half-century in the last 3 matches.
- J Haynes, Lewis Goldsworthy and Dan Mousley(can bat in the top order also) will handle the middle order of the team. Haynes and Mousley are average batsmen. L Goldsworthy is their most consistent batsmen, he scored 3-4 half-centuries against India and Bangladesh in the tri-series. Mousley also played some good innings just before the last series.
- Kasey Aldridge, Joey Evison/G Hill and George Balderson can bat also.
- GP Balderson, K Aldridge and B Cullen are their main pace bowlers. J Evison will assist them. GP Balderson took 19 and B Cullen took 11 wickets in last 7 matches. Aldridge took 2 wickets in last 5 matches but he was at his best in the last series against West Indies where he took 12 wickets in just 3 matches. Evison took 4 wickets in the last 5 games.
- Lewis Goldsworthy and H Qadri will lead the spin attack of the team while D Mousley will assist them. Goldsworthy took 5 wickets while Qadri took 4 wickets in the last 5 games.
Probable XI of EnglandU19:
Sam Young/T Clarke, Ben Charlesworth, Jordan Cox, Jack Haynes, Lewis Goldsworthy, Dan Mousley, Kasey Aldridge, Joey Evison(high)/G Hill, George Balderson, Hamidullah Qadri, Blake Cullen,
Important Players of Stars:
- Ben Charlesworth,
- Jordan Cox,
- Lewis Goldsworthy,
- Dan Mousley,
- Kasey Aldridge,
- George Balderson,
- Hamidullah Qadri,
- Blake Cullen,
West Indies 19 Team News:
Squad: Kimani Melius(c), Leonardo Julien(w), Kelvon Anderson, Antonio Morris, Matthew Patrick, Nyeem Young, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ashmead Nedd, Daniel Beckford, Jayden Seales, Matthew Forde, Mbeki Joseph, Avinash Mahabirsingh, Ramon Simmonds
- They surprised everyone by defeating Australia in the first match. Overall they are an average team.
- K Melius and Leonardo Julien are expected to open the inning while Kelvon Anderson will bat at 1 down. All are average batsmen. K Melius is one of the top batsmen of the team but still, he is an average batsman. All the 3 have played only 1 big inning and that too against Scotland team. K Anderson scored a century while rest two scored 1 half-century against Scotland.
- A Morris, M Patrick and N Young will bat next. N young is the best player of the team. He scored 3 half-centuries in the last 4 matches.
- M Patrick and A Nedd will handle the spin department. A Nedd is their main spinner and is a wicket-taking bowler. M Patrick took 4 while A Nedd took 5 wickets in the last 5 games.
- M Forde, Nyeem Young and J Seales will handle the pace attack while J James will assist them. M Forde and Nyeem Young are wicket-taking bowlers while J Seales also bowls well. Young took 10 wickets while Forde took 11 wickets in the last 5 matches. J Seales took a 4 wicket haul in the last match, overall he took 7 wickets in last 5 matches.
Probable XI of Windies:
K Melius, Leonardo Julien, Kelvon Anderson, A Morris, M Patrick, N Young, M Forde, J James, K Mckenzie, A Nedd, J James
Important players of Windies U19:
- K Melius,
- M Patrick,
- N Young,
- M Forde,
- A Nedd,
- J James
Top C/VC Choices:
- N Young
- G Balderson
- L Goldsworthy
- M Forde
- K Aldridge
- Try to take more allrounders and bowlers on this wicket.
- England will be favourites to win this match so make your small leagues team by keeping this fact in the mind.
- Rotate C and VC between bowlers and allrounders for the grand league teams.
- In the wicketkeeper section, J Cox will be better option because he is more talented batsman than L Julian.