South Africa (Playing XI): Hashim Amla, Quinton de Kock(w), Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir
England (Playing XI): Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid
IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFO:
1. Click here to join our telegram.(if link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that}
SOUTH AFRICA TEAM NEWS:
Squad:Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris
- Dale Steyn will not play this match.This is surely a big setback for the team.
- As per teamc coach any one of C Morris/D Pretorious or even T Shamsi(less chances) can replace D Steyn in playing11,
- Q De Kock and H Amla are expected to open the inning. Both are highly talented and technically strong batsman. Q De Kock is very attacking batsman and is in good form while H Amla is currently struggling to score in international matches.H Amla scored 65 and 51 in warmup matches and looked like he is returning to his best ,team will hope good performance from him.
- Ever reliable Faf Duplesis is expected to bat next. He is a consistent performer of the team and generally plays well.He was in very good form in recently concluded IPL.He scored 88 in last warmup game.
- RV Dussen will bat at 2 down.He is very technically strong and attacking batsman. He is in tremendous form from last 6 months in both domestic and international cricket. He has played many match winning knocks in last 2 series.He scored 40 runs in last warmup match.He scored 4 half centuries in his last 8 ODI matches.
- Ever reliable JP Duminy is expected to bat next. He is a consistent performer of team.He can bowl some overs also.
- D Miller will bat next.He is very attacking batsman,he failed to play big innings in last 2 ODI series.
- A Phehlukvayo and C Morris/D Pretorious will do late hitting duty for the team.Phehlukwayo is a decent batsman and had played some good knocks with bat in last series and in domestic matches also.A Phehlukvayo scored 35 while Morris and Pretorious scored 25 and 26 respectively in last inning.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist them.Tahir is a leg spinner and is a wicket taking bowler.Tahir was the highest wicket taker of recently concluded IPL.
- Kagiso Rabada and L Ngidi will lead the pace attack while one of C Morris/D Pretorius and A Phehlukvayo will assist them. Rabada is rated as one of the best fast bowler of world and was in terrific form in IPL while Ngidi and A Phehlukwayo are wicket taking bowler.
- A Phehlukwayo took 4 wickets in last match while Ngidi took 2 wickets.
ENGLAND TEAM NEWS:
SQUAD:Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Tom Curran, L Dawson
- England is no.1 team in ICC ranking and their current form is unbelievable.They are playing fearless cricket at this time,
- It looks like any one of M Wood or L Plunkett will play.Chances of M Wood is looking high.
- J Roy will open the inning along with J Bairstow. Both Roy and J Bairstow are in prime form and are very attacking batsman. Roy has scored magnificient 87 , 76 and 114 runs in his last 3 international ODI innings while Bairstow is at his attacking best.
- Bairstow’s last 6 innings includes good scores of -80,51 and 128 .Roy scored 89 in last match.
- Ever reliable Joe Root will bat at 1 down. He is technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer .Joe Root is one of the best batsman of this format, he will be key for England in the middle overs.He played good innings of 40 ,43, 36,84 in last 4 matches but a big inning is still missing from his bat.
- Eoin Morgan will bat next. He is very talented and technically strong batsman. He is in form of his life at this moment. He is averaging over 100 since SRI Lanka series.
- Jos Buttler is expected to bat next. He is very attacking batsman and is looking at his attacking best.He scored attacking century in 2nd ODI against Pak.He scored attacking half century in 1st warm up match.
- Ben Stokes will do the all round duty for England.He is very talented batsman but his recent form is not so much good.He has played a very matured inning in 4th ODI against England .
- Moeen Ali,C Woakes and J Archer will do late hitting duty. Moeen is very attacking batsman and was in good form in IPL while C Woakes is a technically strong batsman.
- J Archer can also play big shots.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack of the team . Moeen is an off spinner and generally bowl well while Adil Rashid is a leg spinner and is their best spinner.Adil Rashid is a wicket taking bowler.
- Jofra Archer,L Plunkett/M Wood(high) and C Woakes will lead the pace attack of the team . Archer showed his talent by bowling a brilliant spells in IPL, he is a very rare talent and is known for his pace ,bounce and yorkers.
- L Plunkett,M Wood and Archer known for their pace.L Plunkett has good ability of taking wickets in middle overs.Plunkett took 4 wicket haul in last match he played but he is expected to miss out from playing11.
- C Woakes has also good pace but he can swing the ball also.He has taken 9 wickets in his last 2 ODI appearance.
- M Wood is also known for his pace and is expected to be preferred over L PLunkett .He was at his best in West Indies series.
Total Match Played: 65
Batting First Won: 26
Batting Second Won: 39
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 250
Highest Score: New Zealand 398/5
Lowest Score: England 103/10
Pitch is expected to be neutral with batsman getting slight more support.Pitch has some grass on it so most probably captain will choose batting after winning toss and pace bowler will get assistance from pitch in initial overs.
In county matches pace bowlers also got some support here .Usually swing bowlers get advantage here in initial overs.
PROBABLE 11 OF SOUTH AFRICA:
Hashim Amla, Q De Kock,Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dassen,JP Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo,D Pretorious/C Morris, Kagiso Rabada,Imran Tahir,L Ngidi,
PROBABLE 11 OF ENGLAND:
Jonny Bairstow, J Roy, Joe Root,E Morgan,Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes,Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes,Jofra Archer,A Rashid,L Plunkett/M Wood(high)
SOME INTERESTING STATS:
- South Africa have won three of their last five matches against England in 50-over cricket and Kagiso Rabada has been on top form in each of those victories. With returns of 4/39, 3/34 and 4/45 he had destroyed the opposition completely.
- England have not lost single ODI on this wicket since 2015.
- England have beaten South Africa 2-1 in their most recent ODI encounter.
- Wicket generally help swing bowlers initially .So if openers are hard hitting batsman only then you can leave one or both of them.
- Try spinners only in grand league as spinners gets less support here.
- Try to prefer technically strong batsman in your team.
TOP FANTASY PICKS :
- Default picks are must have players. If credit allows then go with them.
- Other options consist players which you can use if you do not have sufficient credit.
- Grand League Pick: Try them in one of your teams in grand league .
- In wicketkeeper all of Q De Kock,J Buttler and J Bairstow are good and all are in good form. For small leagues your first choice should be J Bairstow or Q De Kock.You can even take all the 3 in your fantasy teams.
- Try to prefer Bairstow and DeKock if you are going with 2 wicketkeepers.
- J Root ( technically strong batsman+ consistent performer,rated as one of the best batsman in world cricket)
- Faf DuPlesis( very technical batsman, is in good form)
- J Roy(very attacking batsman+ looking in terrific form))
- E Morgan ( very talented batsman and technically strong batsman+ is in terrific form from last 3 series)
- RV Dussen(talented batsman+scored 4 half centuries in last 8 matches)
- H Amla(very talented and technically strong batsman but his recent form in ODIs is not very good)
Only Grand League Pick:
- D Miller( very attacking batsman, can change course of game in few balls)
- B Stokes( attacking batsman+ good pace bowler,can play important role but is not in good form)
- A Phehlukwayo(attacking batsman, good death bowler+ wicket taking bowler)
- Moeen Ali ( attacking batsman +good spin bowler )
- JP Dumint(technically strong batsman+ can bowl some overs, but gets less chance in both department)
Only Grand League:
- C Morris(risky,very attacking batsman,played many cameos till now+ and is a good bowler)
- K Rabada(one of the best fast bowler of world, Bowls in death)
- J Archer( very good fast bowlers, known for his yorkers and variations+ handy batsman )
- I Tahir(leg spinner+ wicket taking bowler+ 3rd highest wicket taker of this IPL)
- C Woakes( decent batsman+ good swing bowler)
- L Ngidi( wicket taking bowler, bowls in death)
- A Rashid(Good leg spinner but has not taken lost of wickets from last series)
Only for Grand League:
- M Wood/Plunkett( risky,good bowlers))
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF SOUTH AFRICA + THEIR LAST 5 MATCH RECORD:
- Hashim Amla,(51,65,10,3,18)
- Q De Kock,(37,29,8,30,69)
- Faf du Plessis(c),(88,26,50,96)
- Rassie van der Dassen,(40,73,69,30,59)
- JP Duminy,(22,0,1,29,13)
- Andile Phehlukwayo,(35,25,3,7,31)(36/4, 33/0,19/0,22/0,33/0)
- Kagiso Rabada,(40/1,31/2,37/2,23/2,38/2)
- Imran Tahir,(31/1,23/2,28/1,33/2,36/0)
- L Ngidi,(12/2,16/1,12/1,25/1,14/20
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF ENGLAND + THEIR LAST 5 MATCH RECORD:
- J Bairstow(39,12,32,128,51)
- Jason Roy(89,32,114,76,87)
- Joe Root,(29,84,36,43,40)
- Jos Buttler(52,34,0,110,23)
- E Morgan(76,17*,71*,57*,0)
- Moeen Ali(-,22,0,0,46*,)(42/1,54/0,63/0,30/0,32/0)
- J Archer(32/3,62/1,6/1,29/2,40/1)
- C Woakes(10/0,54/5,67/4,72/1,19/0)
- A Rashid(25/0,54/2,49/0,81/0,3/0)
Choices Of Captain:
- F DuPlesis
- Q De Kock
- H Amla
- K Rabada
- J Root
- J Buttler
- J Bairstow
- J Roy
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
Try to go with your team.
- J Bairstow
- Q De Kock
- E Morgan
- J Root(vc)
- F Du Plesis(c)
- RV Dussen
- A Phehlukwayo
- JC Archer
- C Woakes
- L Ngidi
- K Rabada
You can follow us on following platform by clicking on the given platform: