Indian Team News:
Squad: Virat Kohli (c),Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul,Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami.
- India bounced back superbly in the last match after loosing the first match.
- Rishabh Pant can replace Manish Pandey in this match. Rohit Sharma is risky for this match.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma will open the inning while Virat Kohli and Lokesh Rahul will bat at no. 3 and no. 4. All the 4 are technically strong batsmen and are consistent performers of this format. Rahul is looking in very good form while Dhawan scored 2 half-centuries in the last 2 matches. Rohit is one of the greats of this format and is in terrific form from the last 2 years but he failed with the bat in the last 2 games.
- Virat Kohli is world’s No. 1 batsman and is the best batsman of this time and is a consistent performer. He generally scores big. He scored a half century in the last game.
- Shreyas Iyer(can bat at no. 4 also) and Rishabh Pant/Manish Pandey will bat at 5 and 6 respectively while Ravindra Jadeja will do late hitting duty. Iyer is the player who can play in both manners, i.e in attacking manner as well as can rotate the strikes. Surprisingly Iyer flopped in both the matches.
- J Bumrah will lead the pace attack along with Mohammad Shami and Navdeep Saini. Bumrah the best Indian bowler and is a genuine wicket-taker while Saini has good pace and bounce. Bumrah is one of the top bowlers of the world cricket. Shami is also a wicket-taking bowler. Saini took 2 while Shami took 3 wickets in the last game.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Ravindra Jadeja will handle the spin department. Kuldeep is a chinaman bowler and is a true wicket-taker. Both took 2 wickets in the last game.
Probable XI OF INDIA:
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma(risky), Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant(w)/ Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, M Shami, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah
Important Players of India:
- KL Rahul,
- Rohit Sharma
- S Dhawan
- Virat Kohli (c),
- Jasprit Bumrah,
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Mohammad Shami
- Kuldeep Yadav
Australia Team News:
SQUAD: Aaron Finch (c), D’Arcy Short, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Peter Handscomb, Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Kane Richardson, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Ashton Turner, David Warner, Adam Zampa
- Australia is in very good form. They won the first match in a dominating manner.
- D Warner and A Finch are expected to open the inning while S Smith will bat at 1 down. All are very good batsmen and are consistent performers. Warner is in terrific form while S Smith is also expected to score big on his usual batting position. A Finch is an attacking batsman and has a good average against the Indian team. Both Warner and Finch scored match-winning centuries in the first match while S Smith scored 98 in the last game.
- M Labuschagne will bat next. He is a very talented and technically strong batsman. He was in terrific form in the test arena so he will try to replicate his form in limited-overs also. He looked in good touch in his very first match.
- A Turner/DA Short and A Carey will do late hitting duty. Turner and Carey are attacking batsmen. A Carey is in form of his life but he generally gets very less chance to bat.
- P Cummins and A Agar(risky) can bat also.
- Adam Zampa and A Agar/DA Short will lead the spin attack of the team while M Labuschagne will assist them. Zampa is a wicket-taking bowler and is looking in good form. He took 3 wickets in the last game.
- P Cummins, K Richardson/J Hazlewood and M Starc are expected to lead the pace attack of the team. Both M Starc and P Cummins are wicket-taking bowlers and are one of the top bowlers of the limited over format while K Richardson also bowls well. Starc and Cummins are in very good form. Starc took 3 while Cummins and K Richardson took 2 wickets each in the first game. Richardson took 2 wickets in the last game also.
Probable11 of Australia:
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steve Smith, M Labuschagne, Ashton Turner/DA Short, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar/DA Short, P Cummins, M Starc, K Richardson/ J Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
Important Players of Australia :
- David Warner,
- Aaron Finch (c)
- Steve Smith,
- M Labuschagne
- P Cummins
- M Starc
- A Zampa
Pitch is expected to be highly batting friendly.
- Virat Kohli
- S Dhawan
- Rohit Sharma
- D Warner
- S Smith
- A Finch
- In the wicket-keeper section, go with any Lokesh Rahul.
- Try to cover all the important batsmen on this batting beauty.
- You can try death bowlers as captain in the grand leagues.
- Death bowlers of India: J Bumrah and M Shami
- Death bowlers of Australia: M Starc and K Richardson/P Cummins