Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Important News and Info:
South Africa Team News:
SQUAD: Quinton de Kock (c, wk), Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Jon-Jon Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks, Pite van Biljon, Dwaine Pretorius, Sisanda Magala, Bjorn Fortuin, Heinrich Klaasen
- South African team is looking very weak on the paper but they won the 1st ODI match.
- Dale Steyn is back and is set to play today.
- Q De Cock and Reeza Hendricks will open the batting department of South Africa. Reeza Hendricks is an attacking batsman and was is in good touch in the Mzansi Super League but his record in the international cricket is average.
- De Kock is one of the most important batsmen of the team. He is a very highly talented batsman and is in terrific form. He scored 4 half-centuries in the recent test series and scored a match-winning century in the 2nd last game.
- Temba Bavuma is expected to bat at number 3. He is a technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer but he bats very slow. He batted well in the MSL and also scored match-winning 98 in the 1st ODI.
- R Van Der Dussen is expected to bat at number 4, he is one of the best batsmen for South Africa in the current squad as per his performance in the last 1.5 years. He flopped badly in the Mzansi but he is a good batsman.
- Hard-Hitting batsman JJ Smuts and D Miller will bat next. Miller is a very good batsman of this format and he scored an attacking half-century in the last match but he flopped badly in the last BBL. Smuts has a good record in the domestic circuit.
- All-rounder A Phehlukwayo and D Pretorious are also good hitters of the ball.
- In the spin department, T Shamsi will lead the spin attack along with JJ Smuts. T Shamsi is a chinaman bowler and is a wicket-taking bowler, he was in very good form in the MSL. He took 3 wickets in the 2nd last game.
- L Ngidi, D Steyn and S Magala/D Pretorious will lead the pace attack of South Africa while A Phehlukwayo will assist them. L Ngidi is a wicket-taking bowler but he looked off-colour in the ODI series. D Steyn looked at his best in the MSL and was the highest wicket-taker of the tournament. S Magala is known for his variations and death overs skills.
Probable11 of South Africa:
Quinton de Kock (c), Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, D Pretorious/ S Magala, D Steyn, L Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Important Players of South Africa:
- Quinton de Kock (c),
- Reeza Hendricks,
- T Bavuma
- D Miller
- Rassie van der Dussen,
- D Steyn
- L Ngidi,
- Tabraiz Shamsi
England Team News:
SQUAD: Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Joe Denly, Sam Curran, Saqib Mahmood, Matthew Parkinson
- England team will be strengthened due to the arrival of J Buttler and B Stokes. Both will play this game.
- Any 2 or all the 3 of D Malan/J Roy/J Bairstow will play.
- J Roy/J Bairstow will open the inning along with Jos Buttler. All are in good form in the limited over cricket and are very attacking batsmen. Jason Roy was in the good form in the world cup and in the MSL while Jos Buttler is in terrific form in the limited over matches from last 2 years.
- Talented D Malan will bat at 1 down. He has a very good record in this format and is averaging over 50 at this time. He scored 2 half-centuries in the last 2 series.
- Eoin Morgan and B Stokes will bat next. Morgan is a very talented and technically strong batsman. He failed to perform consistently in this world cup but was in good form some months ago. Ben Stokes is in very good form with the bat at this time.
- Moeen Ali, Sam Curran and Tom Curran can bat also.
- Adil Rashid will lead the spin attack of the team while Moeen Ali will assist them. Adil Rashid is a wicket-taking bowler, he took 3 wickets in the last game. Moeen Ali is an average spinner.
- Tom Curran, M Wood and C Jordan will lead the pace attack of the team while Sam Curran and B Stokes will assist them. Tom Curran and C Jordan are known as good death bowler while Sam Curran and B Stokes generally bowl in the middle overs.
- M Wood is known for his pace and accuracy. He looked in good touch in the test series.
Probable11 of England:
Jonny Bairstow/J Roy, J Buttler, D Malan, E Morgan, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, C Jordan, Adil Rashid, M Wood
Important Players of England:
- Jonny Bairstow/J Roy
- J Buttler
- D Malan
- B Stokes
- A Rashid
- T Curran,
- C Jordan
VENUE AND PITCH CONDITION:
Buffalo Park, East London
Not enough info. As per last 2 matches pitch should be neutral.
Last 2 matches:
- South Africa: 165/5, NZ: 169/2
- South Africa: 160/6, Zimbabwe: 126
- Death Bowlers of England: C Jordan and T Curran/M Wood
- Death Bowlers of South Africa: L Ngidi and S Magal(risky)
- In wicketkeeper, all of Q De Kock, J Buttler and J Bairstow will be good options. Q De Kock and Jos Buttler will be good pick if you want to take 2 wicketkeepers.
- Must try JJ Smuts as captain in the Grand Leagues.
Choices Of Captain:
- J Buttler
- J Bairstow
- J Roy
- B Stokes
- Q De Kock
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.