Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Important News and Info:
South Africa Team News:
SQUAD: Quinton de Kock (c, wk), Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Jon-Jon Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks, Pite van Biljon, Dwaine Pretorius, Sisanda Magala, Bjorn Fortuin, Heinrich Klaasen
- South African team is looking very weak on the paper but they still won the first t20 in a hard fought encounter.
- They are expected to go with the same playing11.
- Q De Cock and T Bavuma will open the batting department of South Africa. De Kock is one of the most important batsmen of the team. He is a very highly talented batsman and is in terrific form. He scored 4 half-centuries in the recent test series and scored a match-winning century in the 3rd last game. Bavuma is a technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer but he bats very slow. He batted well in the MSL and also scored match-winning 98 in the 1st ODI. He scored 42 in the last match also.
- R Van Der Dussen is expected to bat at number 3, he is one of the best batsmen for South Africa in the current squad as per his performance in the last 1.5 years. He flopped badly in the Mzansi but he generally scores well when he bats in the top 3.
- Hard-Hitting batsman JJ Smuts and D Miller will bat next. Miller is a very good batsman of this format, he scored an attacking half-century in the 2nd last match but he flopped badly in the last BBL. Smuts has a good record in the domestic circuit.
- All-rounder A Phehlukwayo and D Pretorious are also good hitters of the ball.
- In the spin department, T Shamsi will lead the spin attack along with JJ Smuts. T Shamsi is a chinaman bowler and is a wicket-taking bowler, he was in very good form in the MSL. He bowled well in the last match but unfortunately he didn’t get single wicket in the last match.
- L Ngidi, D Steyn and B Hendricks will lead the pace attack of South Africa while A Phehlukwayo will assist them. L Ngidi is a wicket-taking bowler and will death overs for the team. D Steyn looked at his best in the MSL and was the highest wicket-taker of the tournament. B Hendricks and A Phehlukwayo took 2 wickets each in the last game while L Ngidi took a 3 wicket haul in the last match.
Probable11 of South Africa:
Quinton de Kock (c), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, B Hendricks, D Steyn, L Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Important Players of South Africa:
- Quinton de Kock (c),
- T Bavuma
- D Miller
- Rassie van der Dussen,
- A Phehlukwayo
- D Steyn
- L Ngidi,
- Tabraiz Shamsi
England Team News:
SQUAD: Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Joe Denly, Sam Curran, Saqib Mahmood, Matthew Parkinson
- England team lost their last match from a winning position in the last game.
- They can replace T Curran with S Curran.
- J Roy will open the inning along with Jos Buttler while J Bairstow will bat at 1 down. All are in good form in the limited over cricket and are very attacking batsmen. Jason Roy was in the good form in the world cup and in the MSL while Jos Buttler is in terrific form in the limited over matches from last 2 years. J Bairstow is very attacking batsman but many times he loses his wicket due to his over aggressive nature.
- Eoin Morgan and B Stokes will bat next. Morgan is a very talented and technically strong batsman. He scored an attacking half century in the last match. Ben Stokes is in very good form with the bat at this time.
- Moeen Ali and Sam Curran/Tom Curran can bat also.
- Adil Rashid will lead the spin attack of the team while Moeen Ali will assist them. Adil Rashid is a wicket-taking bowler, he took 3 wickets in the 2nd last game. Moeen Ali is an average spinner.
- Tom Curran(risky), M Wood and C Jordan will lead the pace attack of the team while B Stokes will assist them. Tom Curran and C Jordan are known as good death bowlers while B Stokes generally bowls in the middle overs. C Jordan took 2 while M Wood and B Stokes took 1 wicket each in the last game.
- M Wood is known for his pace and accuracy. He looked in good touch in the test series.
Probable11 of England:
J Buttler, J Roy, J Bairstow, E Morgan, Ben Stokes, Joe Denly, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran/Tom Curran, C Jordan, Adil Rashid, M Wood
Important Players of England:
- Jonny Bairstow
- J Roy
- J Buttler
- E Morgan
- B Stokes
- A Rashid
- C Jordan
VENUE AND PITCH CONDITION:
- Death Bowlers of England: C Jordan and M Wood
- Death Bowlers of South Africa: L Ngidi and B Hendricks
- In wicketkeeper, all of Q De Kock, J Buttler and J Bairstow will be good options. Q De Kock and Jos Buttler will be good pick if you want to take 2 wicketkeepers.
- Must try JJ Smuts as captain in the Grand Leagues.
Choices Of Captain:
- J Buttler
- J Bairstow
- J Roy
- B Stokes
- Q De Kock
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.