Final teams and playing11 of all matches will only be updated on our telegram channel only. Click here to join our telegram channel.
(if the link is not opening then just search Cricinformer on telegram and join that)
Join Batball11.com to play leagues at lesser entry fees than Dream11, you can join on Batball.com by using refer code CRICINFORMER to get 50 rupees bonus. Click here to know more about Batball11.com
Squad: Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland, Jake Doran, Jake Reed, Mac Wright
- They won 3 and lost 6 matches till now. Their batting unit flopped badly in this season.
- J Doran is expected to replace S Milenko in the playing11.
- B Mcdermott(167), C Jewell(171) and G Bailey(126) are their top run-scorers.
- Qais Ahmad(11), S Boland(6), N Elis(6) and T Rogers(4) are their main wicket-takers.
- C Jewell and M Wade will open the inning while G Bailey can bat at 1 down. M Wade is in tremendous form since the last 1 year, he scored 1 half-century in the last 3 games.G Bailey is technically strong batsmen, he looked out of touch in the first few matches but he played 2 good knocks in the last 2 games.
- Caleb Jewell is an average batsman, he is scoring in the range of 20-30 in last few games.
- Ben McDermott and D Miller will do late hitting duty. Both are good hitters of the ball but bot flopped badly in this season.
- T Rogers and C Rose can bat also.
- Nathan Ellis, T Rogers and S Boland will lead the pace attack of the team. All are average bowlers. Elis bowls in death overs.
- Qais Ahmad and Clive Rose will lead the spin attack. Qais Ahmad is a wrist spinner and known for his wicket-taking ability while Clive Rose is an average spinner. Q Ahmad took 11 wickets till now.
Probable XI of Hurricanes:
Matthew Wade, Caleb Jewell, George Bailey, Ben McDermott, David Miller, Jake Doran, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland,
Important players of Hurricanes:
- Matthew Wade,
- George Bailey,
- Ben McDermott,
- David Miller,
- Nathan Ellis,
- Qais Ahmad,
- Scott Boland,
Squad: Daniel Hughes, Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Steven O’Keefe, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope, Jackson Bird, Henry Thorton, Ben Manenti, Justin Avendano
- They have won 6 out of their 9 matches till now.
- H Thorton is added to the squad as a replacement of J Hazlewood.
- J Phillipe(270), M Henriques(155), D Hughes(205) and J Vince(189) are their main scorers.
- S Abbott(11), T Curran(14), B Dwarshuis(10) and L Pope(10) are their main wicket-takers.
- D Hughes and J Philippe will open the innings. J Phillippe is a very attacking batsman. He used to score runs very quickly while D Hughes is a technically strong batsman. Phillipe batted well in 3-4 games while Hughes failed to play any big innings till now.
- J Vince will bat next. He is a technically strong batsman and is a consistent performer but his performance is not that much good till now.
- Moises Henriques will bat at no.4, he will handle the middle order department along with Jordan Silk and T Curran. Both Curran and Henriques have played 2 good innings till now.
- S O’Keefe and L Pope will handle the spin department. L Pope is a leg spinner and is a wicket-taking bowler. He took 11 wickets till now.
- J Bird(7), B Dwarshuis(10) and T Curran(14) will handle the pace attack. All have bowled well till now and are the main strength of the team. Curran is a wicket-taking bowler while rest 2 also bowl well. T Curran and B Dwarshuis will bowl the death overs for the team.
Josh Philippe, Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Moises Henriques, Jordan Silk, Justin Avendano, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Steve OKeefe, Lloyd Pope,
Imp players & their recent performance:
- Daniel Hughes,
- Josh Philippe (wk),
- James Vince,
- Moises Henriques (c),
- Tom Curran,
- Ben Dwarshuis,
- L Pope
Sydney, Cricket Ground, Sydney
Pitch is expected to be neutral. Rain is predicted throughout the day so Pace bowlers can get some swing here.
Top C/VC Choices:
- M Wade
- T Curran
- J Vince
M Wade and J Phillipe will be good picks in the wicket-keeper section in the small leagues. You should make small league teams by assuming the upper hand of Sixers. Try G Bailey and B Mcdermott as captains in the grand league teams.