For lineup and for final team join our telegram channel : https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer
NOTE – DON’T JUST COPY PASTE THE TEAM . USE THE GIVEN INFO AND MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM .
TOT vs BHA(team will be updated on telegram after the playing 11 announced )
Venue –TOTT HOTSPUR STADIUM , LONDON (ENGLAND)
- Tottenham have only lost one of their six previous home league games against Brighton (W3 D2 L1)
- Brighton have failed to win 27 of their last 30 away matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have failed to score in their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham have won all three of their home games in all competitions since moving into their new stadium, scoring seven goals and conceding none.
- Tottenham have lost four Premier League home games this season, just one fewer than they had lost at home in their three previous league campaigns combined.
- A muscle problem ruled Hugo Lloris out against City and Mauricio Pochettino may hold him back here with their Champions League semi-final around the corner.
- Vincent Janssen made a surprise return to the bench in Saturday’s 1-0 defeat to Manchester City.
- Danny Rose, Kieran Trippier and Victor Wanyama could all return to the starting XI against Brighton. Fernando Llorente will also push to start.
# – IMPORTANT ( best rating and accurate passes)
# K trippier –7r –1g –3a
J vertonghen –7r –1g
T alderweireld –7r
D rose –6r –3a
E dier –6r –2g
V wanyama –6r –1g
# D alli –7r –5g –2a / skipp
# C eriksen –7r –16g –12a
# H min son –7r –12g –6a
# F Llorente –6r –1g –4a / L moura –7r –10g
——–Other players may start ——-.
Out – s aurier , h kane , h winks , m sissoko
Doubtful –H Lloris , E lamela
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *****
Min son , erikson , Llorente/moura , alli
*****BRIGHTON H A*****
FORM — DLLLL
- Davy Propper limped off against Wolves and is not likely to play any part in Brighton’s trip to face Tottenham.
- The midfielder has been a dominant presence in Chris Hughton’s team, featuring in 30 of the 34 Premier League games this season.
- Anthony Knockaert is another absentee as he serves the last of his three-match suspension for his red card against Bournemouth.
- Martín Montoya and Bernardo will hope to return to the starting XI here.
- Chris Hughton needs to find a way to get Brighton scoring goals again. He could turn to Jurgen Locadia here as a result.
Probable line-up —-
M ryan –6r
M montaya –6r –1a
# S duffy –7r –5g –1a
# L dunk –7r –5g –1a
Bernardo –7r –1a
B kayal –6r –1g –1a
# D stephens –6r –1g –1a
# Locadia –6r –2g
# S march –6r –1g –5a
# Grob –7r –2g –2a
# Murray –6r –11g
—–other player who may start ——
Out – D propper , A knockaret
Doubtful – none
C VC FOR ALL THE LEAGUES AND key players *********
Murray , grob , s march , duffy
DREAM11 TEAM: THESE ARE THE TEAM WHICH I WILL PREFER.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN GO WITH THIS TEAM OR YOU CAN KEEP YOUR C AND VC OTHERWISE PREPARE YOUR TEAM BASED ON GIVEN INFO.
TEAM WILL BE UPLAODED ON OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL AFTER LINEUP —- https://t.me/footinformer or search footinformer .